Reviews for Admiration
gster391 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
...Yes.

MOAR! MOAR! I NEEDZ MOAR! Hands down, the best 2shot I have ever read. And if I hadn't read Night3603's fic, this would be the best Star Wars fic I've ever read. Please, I need more of this wonder! GIVE ME EVIL AHSOKA!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
this story is freaking awesome! the depth, the drama, it's amazing... I WANT MORE!

on an unrelated note...

the word you used honorary is misplaced it should be honorific.

titles and things that go with your name such as Mr., Sir, Master San, Dono, Dr., Sama, Nushi, Ms., mesdemoiselles Sensai, Sempai, Mrs., Kun, Chan, Prof. etc those are all honorifics they signify the level and type of relationship you have with that person, to what degree varies on the culture the American English Canadian etc have little conscious importance while the Japanese find this very important to the point of having well over 50-60 different honorifics and to use the wrong one or to not use one (unless quite close) when addressing someone can be taken as a serious insult

sorry for the rant i'm fascinated with culture anthropology and honorifics and stuff
CartoonCouples101 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
wow that was so deep, i liked how you wrote their feelings!
Lintan'Skitz chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
HOLY JESUS!
Blackrose chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
It's me again. I think this story is awesome and that it really should be continued because I would like to see if Ahsoka eventually over comes Anakin's manipulations. I hope you consider it! You are a good writer dude.
Katanagirl16 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I can't believe I forgot to review this chapter!

Wow. Damn, I hate you so much. You KNOW I hate that part!

However, this was written with your usual standards of amazing.

And you think MY writing is dark.

"written for my Star Wars nut of a girlfriend" Huh, *eyebrow raise* You are too kind. Really.
Cyclopse22 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
great, amazing. the last line was epic and the fic was awesome
iwantyourovaries chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Wow- a powerful insight on how blindly people can be trusted. The first chapter? It made me hate anakin with a burning passion. He was proud to have such control over someone, and relished it... Disturbing, but EXTREMELY well written- amazing job
Blackrose chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Yea! You wrote another chapter. I love it, Please write more really soon! Ahsoka is going to see the truth eventually right or will Anakin attempt to tie up loose ends? Oh man I hope to God you write more! It screams for it! Keep up the good work dude. May the force be with you and inspire you too _
SethFC chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Very dark i LOVE IT.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You only have anniversaries if you're married. :P

However, you did a good job on this. It was suitably insane and completely your style.
Blackrose chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow! This is an awesome story man. You should write more. This is story kinda calls for it! Nice Job!
Yano-Kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
dude you fail at the end and why would you even mark one month anniversary anyway lol woot you douchbag lol but good story all the same but whipped lol ]
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Amazing, wonderful, horribly sad, yet beautiful in it's tradgedy. Thank you. ;)