Reviews for Don't Ever Forget
Maplestyle chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
I had a nice cry over this one!
mugglemom08 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
How adorable is EJ? So proud of his "sowder" suit like Daddy's.
serena chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
wow... that's it? everything it's rainbows and happiness? you pratically skipped all the hard times! is it a way to make us think all is fine in the way things went? because...i'm still not happy about the re-enlistment and bella being so agreeble! you want me to think she's never been angry at him, not even for a moment? and now everything can go back exactly as it was, until there's a new mission obiouvsly... i wasn't even sad for the first paragraphs because all i could think was: you made your bed, you have to lie in it!
labaker73 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
When my husband was in the 82nd Airborne, I was a nanny for a 10 month old whose father was deployed and mother worked 12 hour shifts 4 days a week. No one had cell phones back then. His mother and I spent a lot of time showing him pictures of his father, however, he associated his father to any man in uniform. It was heart breaking to watch that little boy scream daddy and reach out for some random guy in uniform. You did a wonderful thing by making sure EJ could remember Edward.

AND you are right on the money about getting too comfortable. My husband was called away for short periods all the time when he was active, but it wasn't until he was in the reserves that he got deployed overseas for a year. I know I say this all the time, but you do such a wonderful job of getting to the emotions behind military couples. As much as it sometimes makes my heart hurt, I love the fact that you are able to put it out there for everyone to see. You really have a gift.
angleface12 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
i cried so much my eyes are swollen i love this chapter .

i loved it when ej called him daddy any wanted to go to him and have his dad pick him up . he remembered him

i loved the way he came home the same and unharmed

the physical reunion was precious for the couple .

awsome amazing update
Melany333 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Thank you for not dragging there time apart out! Hurry hurry update more! ;)
kayla711 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
I won't lie, there were a few tears shed. Glad he's home!
IcyFirey07 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
That warning was definitely needed. I'm still tearing up at this chapter. It's so unbelievably real, and I can almost relate to it in the fact that one of my closest cousins goes through exactly the same thing with his family. I can imagine how difficult it was to write it, but you did an amazing job depicting it.
Other than how heartbreaking part of this chapter was, I'm really sad that this story is coming to a close. I've become very attached to these characters since ABC, I know it'll be hard to let them go as well.
Mom23xx chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Yes it's good to have him these 2.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
It's so terribly sad knowing this chapter plays out for couples all the time in our military. We have soliders in our family and I know how hard it is. They sacrifice a lot and I think you've done a good job of givin us a real look at what they go through. That being said, I'll be honest (and this isn't a flame), I'm still terribly disappointed in this Edward. His decision to reenlist was made in a vaccum, just like his decision to join the Army in the first place. In Anything But Conventional, Edward wasn't honest with Bella about his intentions until they were already together and she was in love with him. And then he was like - he is what I'm doing, be happy with it. The military life isn't a decision that should be made lightly. But she never had a say in their future. They didn't make that decision as a couple. And when he decided to break his promise and reenlist, he did the same thing - made a decision without discussing it with his partner. My cousin's an Army wife. Before they went on their first date, her husband told her up front that he wanted to be in the Army. He wanted her to know from the beginning that this was the life he wanted and he needed to make sure she knew that going in so she could make the right choice for her and be a part of the decision for any future they had. After they had been dating for awhile, she said she thought long and hard to decide whether or not she should keep dating him because if she did, it could mean life as a Army wife. And she chose him and that life. But he was honest from the beginning and they made decisions together. Edward didn't do this in my opinion. I feel as though he's never taken Bella's needs and wants into consideration (like her wanting to go to school). And I think that's a shame. I'm not saying the military is not an honorable career. But like any career, and maybe especially this career, couples need to be honest and forthcoming about what it means for them and whether or not its right for their family.
debslmac chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Reader-many chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Yeah my heart break a little, but ot is what it is Life and Drama ;) thanks for the update and have a nice weekend
divyvicki chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter. Loved reading how Bella kept Edward in EJs thoughts.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 27 . 11/24/2012