Reviews for Don't Ever Forget
MissSoleil81 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
YES! WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Gah, I love Armyward. Can't wait to get inside Edwards head. Great first chapter! Up date soon, please... ;)

-Soleil
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I must tell you...I was SUPER excited to get the email update for this...so much so!

Le sigh...these two really are just too cute! Armyward for the win...ALWAYS!

Excellent start...can't wait for more! :)
twimomof4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I wondered where you were picking this story up at. This was a great first chapter, moving the story along. How far into the future will this go? Is this moving them through her finishing hs, or college as well? Just curious.
dlawrey chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OH Happy Happy Day! I did a little dance when I saw the little email announcing this story was up! Can't wait to read EPOV.
labellaleigh chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
yay! I couldnt wait for this story to appear in my inbox!

I actually started to tear up on the letters because my husband is joining the air-force in a month and I am going to be freaking out!

LOL

Can't wait for more chapters!

-Leigh
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
thanks! :)

Love it Kyla..

I've added you on twitter so please accept my request lol! :) thanks!

Edward is coming back.. YEAH! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter

I can't imagine Edward with military hair though.. lol

Awesome job!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh, I'm so excited that this has started! Armyward is HOT! Can't wait to read more!
angmclure chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love it. I'm so happy this has made my day. I waited so long for this and am just giddy to have it start. It was a great start to the second half of their story and can't wait to hear from Edward. Love how Charlie has been about Alice and everything. Love that they watch sports together too. You so Rock. Please let me know if this will have its on thread on the forum or if you just plan to use ABC. I plan to follow it stalker like.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
So very much worth the wait. LOVED IT. So very happy to be reading it. Great way to start. I love everything the Charlie did for Alice. Can't wait to read EPOV.
adma845 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
great cant wait to read more
Mori8512 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
YAY! I am so excited

YAY
theywontdeleteme chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Worth the wait. I am so glad you are continuing on with their story. This chapter was nicely written, I could feel Bella's anticipation and looking forward to seeing how Alice, Jasper, and

Baby turn out. Good job.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
AW! What a great first chapter! I had missed these characters! So where did Alice go? Did she and Jasper move far away? They made it sound like she was moving to another country. LOL! I guess melodramtics runs in the family LOL! I was hoping Bella was going to get to go to his graduation. I am excited to hear from Edward! Great job! Have a fantastic week!
gitgit chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
that was definitely an interesting chapter

and i really enjoyed reading the first chapter of the new story

i was so sad that he left

i had cried the end of that chapter :( I cant wait to find out more about his stay at the military training
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Damn. I really didn't expect this story to start. To say I was excited to read it would be an understatement. I was freaking out the whole time hoping he really would get to come home. Loved everything about this and the vision of Edward in fatigues...drool. Can wait till their arms around eachother.

;0)