Reviews for Don't Ever Forget
aren4003 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
YAY! I'm so glad the sequel is finally here. Although, I already have a horrible feeling about what's in store for them...I mean what would a sequel be without more heartbreak? But I'm excited anyways! lol
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
YEAH.. Finally. That was such a great 1st chapter. I can't wait for EPOV. :) I really hope that the next chapter has more of the airport reunion.
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was so worth the wait. Loved it and I am really looking forward to this story. I am glad you are going to do this from both POV's. I was wondering that while I was reading this if we would get to see what Edward was going through as well. Great start and can't wait for more.
KrzyRiver chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wah! What the hell woman! You need to give me a heads up before you post! I woke up to two FF alerts for you and I squed so loudly that my upstairs neighbors started pounding on the floor and yelling at me to shut up!

I'm so excited for DEF, it's not even funny bb. And not just because I'm in it. ;)

Go! Go forth and write more! I need to see these two reunited!
MissSoleil81 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
YES! WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Gah, I love Armyward. Can't wait to get inside Edwards head. Great first chapter! Up date soon, please... ;)

-Soleil
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I must tell you...I was SUPER excited to get the email update for this...so much so!

Le sigh...these two really are just too cute! Armyward for the win...ALWAYS!

Excellent start...can't wait for more! :)
twimomof4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I wondered where you were picking this story up at. This was a great first chapter, moving the story along. How far into the future will this go? Is this moving them through her finishing hs, or college as well? Just curious.
dlawrey chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OH Happy Happy Day! I did a little dance when I saw the little email announcing this story was up! Can't wait to read EPOV.
labellaleigh chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
yay! I couldnt wait for this story to appear in my inbox!

I actually started to tear up on the letters because my husband is joining the air-force in a month and I am going to be freaking out!

LOL

Can't wait for more chapters!

-Leigh
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
thanks! :)

Love it Kyla..

I've added you on twitter so please accept my request lol! :) thanks!

Edward is coming back.. YEAH! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter

I can't imagine Edward with military hair though.. lol

Awesome job!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh, I'm so excited that this has started! Armyward is HOT! Can't wait to read more!
angmclure chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love it. I'm so happy this has made my day. I waited so long for this and am just giddy to have it start. It was a great start to the second half of their story and can't wait to hear from Edward. Love how Charlie has been about Alice and everything. Love that they watch sports together too. You so Rock. Please let me know if this will have its on thread on the forum or if you just plan to use ABC. I plan to follow it stalker like.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
So very much worth the wait. LOVED IT. So very happy to be reading it. Great way to start. I love everything the Charlie did for Alice. Can't wait to read EPOV.
adma845 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
great cant wait to read more
Mori8512 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009