Reviews for Don't Ever Forget
trishchar chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
How sweet! I can't wait for more more more!
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
M, Armyward in fatigues, what a lovely thought. But the hair, oh the beautiful hair what a sacrifice!

So happy to have the sequel to ABC! Glad that things seem to be working out for Alice & Jasper, and that Bella & Edward have made it through the first 9 weeks. I have a feeling it will be a long and bumpy ride for them now!
mom2my3kids chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love it..
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
"Okay, be careful," I said as he walked toward the door.

"Always am," he smirked at my daily parting ritual"

Hehe, loved that little Twilight movie reference! : )

"I am dying to see my man in fatigues, so will you wear them?"

NOTHING hotter than a man in uniform, i love seeing my man in his, gives me chills everytime hehe.

Dawn, THAT WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC! Seriously!

The emotions, the longing, the loneliness, the relief... wise-crack Emmett... lol.

Loved how protective Charlie is of Alice now, it's great that she has a parental figure to look out for her.

Wow, the wait was totally worth it! Thanks hun, can't wait for th next update (but no pressure! hehe) : )
herm73 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Great start! Looking forward to more!
twilight0715 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Kyla, it was beautiful... like I said on the twilighted thread, I just can't believe the time has flown by between ABC and the new post to the sequel.

Like always while reading ABC, I guess I am going to keep with tradition and just cry with DEF... I don't know why I become and emotional wreck... LOL

Absolutely loved Chapter 1 and can't wait for EPOV
vixen1836 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
LOVE IT! Gah. Hooked, love. Can't wait for more. :)
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Woop! Woop! That was totally worth the wait! I loved please update ASAP I want some Armyward!
L09 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
WELL worth the wait! Ooh now I'm gonna have to go to work and try not to imagine Rob in fatigues... damn you. Meh, life could be worse I suppose...

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter! X
cforget chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love it:)
alienated-za chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this, even though I only finished reading Anything But Conventional about 2 weeks ago. You've had me in tears on more than one occasion and this sequel has been greatly anticipated and appreciated.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and keep it up.

Alien
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw... That was great! Ok, now I need more! Thanks for your hard work! :)
completely-cullen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
yay, I can't wait!
nicole371 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was such a great first chapter, I'm hooked already!

"ABC" was such an amazing story and I've really been looking forward to the sequel.

Can't wait to see what happens next...!
scout-finch1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow i am so so so excited for EPOV

great chapter and great start to the sequel
1,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 Next »