Reviews for Don't Ever Forget
it's simply me n you chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Thanks for bringing Edward home for prom. Had a feeling he'd be there.
AliciousMind chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh, it's soooo worth it :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
hahaha poor Edward.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
oooohhhhh! I loved it! :D lol that was so much fun!
Much love!
christykq chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
Oh man, I remember those days. My husband refers to explosive poops like that as "number fours". Number fours are twice as worse as a number 2. LOL! Daddyward is great. Great outtake.
glo4twilight chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
haha such a cute chapter. poor Edward but geez he was so funny and just downright sexy anyways. so good to have another glimpse at these guys. love your work as always!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
I like sequel much more than I liked first part.
Scarlett72 chapter 32 . 9/11/2013
Every parent can identify with this. They all have their "explosive" moments! This was fun, thanks for posting. :)
kmfroggi chapter 32 . 9/11/2013
Hahahahaha! Love this! Thanks for all extra!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
I hate to burst Edwards bubble but this to has happened to all of us at one time or the other welcome to parent hood.
HockeyChick10 chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
So cute lol
Reader-many chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Lol! I am so glad to hear from them I always loved this characters they are awesome and great outtake. Thanks for sharring :)
divyvicki chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Too funny! Reminds me of my husband who had one of his 18 yr old baseball players watch our newborn daughter while he took a shower! The young man decided to attempt a diaper change and my husband came out of the shower to find an almost empty roll of paper towels, the young man in question in the front yard barfing up his socks and our daughter alone on the changing table! Fortunately she wasn't able to roll over yet! Thanks for the update.
elizabeth bennette chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
cute!
shaz308 chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Glad he finally changed a toxic nappy! I know my husband never at he'd our children, so this was a lot of fun to read thanks.
1,867 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »