Reviews for Don't Ever Forget
CharlotteCullen19 chapter 31 . 1/20/2013
Loved, love, love! These stories have really not helped with my studying, but well worth the distraction!
Bimini chapter 31 . 1/6/2013
Great story. Loved it.
Whitney Love chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Gonna miss it. Always love it.
Whitney Love chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Amazingly amazing lol.
Whitney Love chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
Amazingly wonderful.
Whitney Love chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Excellent writing.
Whitney Love chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
tania19 chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I loved reading this Edward and Bella's journey to happiness.
Cina's chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
Wow these last several chapters were just amazing. You did such a wonderful job. I will truely miss this story. Thanks for sharing
IcyFirey07 chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
Oh God. You have just taken a piece of my heart with this story. I quite literally shed a few tears with these last four chapters.
It's amazing what you did with this characters. They've matured so much since ABC that it's almost as if they were new people.
I really really loved this story and how realistic you wrote it. I felt every emotion you conveyed in your writing and there were definitely some chapters that were difficult to read because of how real they felt.
And let me not get started on the cuteness that is EJ. Super adorable!
Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful story, it is definitely one of my favorite stories and I know I'll be reading it again and again.
Hope to read more from you soon!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Don't Ever Forget has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Fics Completed in November 2012 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
mspacman1 chapter 31 . 12/5/2012
loved this story! Thank you!
Iceblondie chapter 31 . 12/3/2012
Your story is so true to real life as a service family life is. I like how you showed how EJ responded to his fathers deployment(real life is the same for many children). As a wife or spouce of a service man/woman we go through similar if not harder problems when our loved ones come back from deployment. Wonderful story.
HockeyChick10 chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
Great story from start to finish! I'm going to miss it.
HockeyChick10 chapter 30 . 12/2/2012