Reviews for To Dream or Not To Dream
nesha290 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
great story make a squeal
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Loved it!
isabellsah cullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow, this was really good. I loved it. *grin*
nicah35 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
no words 4 discription! love it! plz add a 2nd chapter to it...u kno 2 "clear things up" -
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
WOW, I mean WOW. I'm speechless...
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Absolutely fantastic! That was too hott for words. Tell your husband he did a good job :-)
Asiki chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ok! Tell your hubby, THAT WAS SO GOOD! I must say it feels more dirty reading this stuff from a guys point of view, and I mean in a really good kind of dirty ;)

You are so lucky to have a guy by your side who not only supports you but also helps you too!

My hubs seems really boring now :(

Can I borrow yours for awhile?

Ok so I really want to know was it a dream and do you plan to add like a second chapter at least just to you know * talk* some more?
WL Chastain chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
"Oh Shit" "Holy Fuck" Batman! LOL I'm sorry, this just cracked me up! I am cursed with a sense of humor that pops up at uh...wrong...uh...odd moments...lol. Like the time a guy missed ME and hit the mattress instead! I laughed and laughed, even when I drove him to the ER I was still giggling. Was laughing even harder when the doctor mentioned a cast..lol. When asked why I thought it was funny, I replied "Because he HAD the length, now he'll have the girth!"

(deep sigh) Men, what can you do?
Linox chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Cool!
Cassiopeia7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Gosh, i was so scared that it might of been just a dream

I love this story!
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
If that was a dream... WHY don't I have dreams like that?
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow You REALLY need to continue this! That was HOT!
Till2NiteDoUsPart chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow... I loved this story. Please tell your husband that I want to know Edwards point of view... and a follow up. Only if he feels like writing it of course haha. And also tell him that he is a very good writer! )
moonbeam42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh wow! I love this story! So intence and sexy, and romantic! Thank you so much!
Elisa257 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Think your husband might be telling you something?

D*mn... I wish I had someone like that!