Reviews for Beautiful Lies
lovingfanfic818222 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story, wel written. i have a one shots Janto series, i would love you to check it out, because u have a great eye for janto pics, such good fic, this was!
!
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
oh damn. this was hot and sexy and sad and brought me to tears all in one go. i loved lost souls... it was so sad... this was a perfect compliment to it. i love caring!ianto.. i love how he cares for gwen and doesn't want to see her cry... and how he wants to see jack's smile.

that was beautiful

heh, and the sex scene was cold shower inducing. very hot and nicely written. :)
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow! If English is your second language, then your story is doubly good. Great angst, characterisations and drama. And well written. Many who have English as their first language could not write as well as you do. And I really enjoyed your story.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh, that's lovely. ) You've done it again, taken me from hating Jack to loving him once more. That's... just so Ianto. He always has to care for everyone... Jack tried so hard, though, I give him that. He tried so hard to look after his team. . I always admired him that.
deemama66 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
well this was one hell of a tear jerker...!

and YES ianto seemed to take care of everyone...

and was really never thanked for it...at least to me...?

I believe I read a story that refered to jack as the father figure and ianto as the mother figure...?

and this more or less shows just that

MareG8 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Absolutly amazing! you actually got me to download the series so i can understand who is who and what is really going on...
ampersands chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I haven't heard any radio plays D:

F. I can totally see Ianto as being like that. I thought he was adorable in the episode where he danced with Jack D: All nervous but still assertive and such.

"It was the kiss that led to rough and bruising sex on Jack's desk"

Dear GOD I hope you wrote about that. :B

"fire licking at Jack's nerve-endings "

Oh. Oh that is an AMAZING metaphor :D [I review while I read xD;]

I had to google reticence. Heh.

Is this some kind of strange masochism? The whole 'want to feel it' thing? That would hurt SO BAD D:

Not that I would know, because I'm a female virgin o-o;

That was one HELL of a sex scene 8D I love your writing :D I'm an Aussie too~
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
A very good take at the events of Lost Souls.

I like you idea of them having "angry-dirty" sex to calm down.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh Ianto, bless him.

Steaming hot sex, lovely sad emotion

Gx
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This pair is probably my second favorite (behind Sirius and Remus) and I think you write them very well. Great story (with fantastic smut mixed in _-). Thanks for sharing. _
Catium chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Like always brilliant.

I've just finished watching Torchwood finished the last two episodes of Childre of Earth today actually and the ending it's brilliant but it still sucks. I can't believe they (I don't want to ruin anything for other people) did you know what they did to Ianto. I nearly cried and poor poor Jack the sacrifices he had to make. I really hope they make season 4 I really do and they are planning on it I just hope they will they have too. I'm so hooked now that i'm starting to watch Doktor who the new series from 2005. Don't fancy going all the way back to the very first ones since there are so many of them missing. What about you are you watching doktor Who? They're pretty good too I recomend them. Just don't get so occupied watching them that you forget to write. And pretty please write a lot of more Ianto Jack fics there is lots to write about I don't know excatly what but there is and I have faith you'll find out what it is.

Anyway again great story so hot and a little angst nothing wrong with that. Again poor poor Ianto I really wish they hand't...oh well nothing one can do about it i suppose.

Loved it like always;)

Catium
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Beautiful! Touching! Made me cry!
Roslin chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh! Fantastic is all I can say.
Alexandros Black chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
They do make a great couple, don't they? The way they comfort each other... Ah!