Reviews for Trick
snapify52 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Okay, so I figured out that they weren't exactly talking about ... you know, and then spent the rest of the story trying to guess just WHAT exactly he WAS teaching her and boy was it satisfying to find out what it was! Mwahahaha! Thanks for a very funny little story!
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Haha! Talk about bait and switch! From the way you wrote it I knew you must be saying something else, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what! Well done!
Polyplectron chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Haha, its a difficult trick to master indeed :)
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is quite the fake out! Have you written any more stories since this one?
Mione21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it. :)
Mione21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it. :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Adorable and fun, thank you!
Katie Lady chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Freanin hilarious... loved this!
Virety-Enten chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I forced myself not to read ahead of myself and I made it to two lines above before I peeked. You totally had me hooked for a secong. Masterfully done.
incarnated-soul chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hahaha- that was hilarious!

Because I knew it was humour, I was sitting on tenterhooks waiting for the punchline, but even though I knew it was coming, it was still bloody brilliant! :D Totally wasn't expecting that.

Thanks for writing and sharing- made my day!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very amusing indeed!
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hi! I just wanted to thank you again for reading my one-shot "Untitled" and for your thoughtful comment. That means a lot to me. And I wanted to read your shot too, and I loved it! :D I can't arch my eyebrows independently, I've tried, A LOT, but I just can't. Anyways! I liked this story, because if you have a dirty mind, you'll think they'redoing something entirely different that arching eyebrows! xD It was a nice piece to read...

BTW, I was getting read your profile, about enchanging music. I'd like to do that, so tell me, how's it done?

Hope to read you soon.

Oh! And I also wanted to comment that I like SSLL non-couple too! I have a little Spanish one-shot about them... I believe it must be very interesting to have those two having a chat.

Now I'm really leaving.
eyebrowqueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I can! IOt's really easy, you just imagine a mexican wave gowing across your forehead and go with it!

It's best not to use a mirror because you get confused at which eyebrow you want to move and where!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
LOL, you got me good! Nice risque joke setup thing going there.

I can only lift my left eyebrow. I've tried the stuff Severus does here and I still can never get the hang of the right one. It's like I just can't find the button to push in my brain that sends the signal down the right nerves to those muscles.
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
"Trick", indeed! *sticks out tongue at you*! I prefer the treat! lol Pretty funny, though...