Reviews for Trick
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 3/23
Haha! Talk about bait and switch! From the way you wrote it I knew you must be saying something else, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what! Well done!
Polyplectron chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Haha, its a difficult trick to master indeed :)
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is quite the fake out! Have you written any more stories since this one?
Mione21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it. :)
Mione21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it. :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Adorable and fun, thank you!
Katie Lady chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Freanin hilarious... loved this!
Virety-Enten chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I forced myself not to read ahead of myself and I made it to two lines above before I peeked. You totally had me hooked for a secong. Masterfully done.
incarnated-soul chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hahaha- that was hilarious!

Because I knew it was humour, I was sitting on tenterhooks waiting for the punchline, but even though I knew it was coming, it was still bloody brilliant! :D Totally wasn't expecting that.

Thanks for writing and sharing- made my day!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very amusing indeed!
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hi! I just wanted to thank you again for reading my one-shot "Untitled" and for your thoughtful comment. That means a lot to me. And I wanted to read your shot too, and I loved it! :D I can't arch my eyebrows independently, I've tried, A LOT, but I just can't. Anyways! I liked this story, because if you have a dirty mind, you'll think they'redoing something entirely different that arching eyebrows! xD It was a nice piece to read...

BTW, I was getting read your profile, about enchanging music. I'd like to do that, so tell me, how's it done?

Hope to read you soon.

Oh! And I also wanted to comment that I like SSLL non-couple too! I have a little Spanish one-shot about them... I believe it must be very interesting to have those two having a chat.

Now I'm really leaving.
eyebrowqueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I can! IOt's really easy, you just imagine a mexican wave gowing across your forehead and go with it!

It's best not to use a mirror because you get confused at which eyebrow you want to move and where!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
LOL, you got me good! Nice risque joke setup thing going there.

I can only lift my left eyebrow. I've tried the stuff Severus does here and I still can never get the hang of the right one. It's like I just can't find the button to push in my brain that sends the signal down the right nerves to those muscles.
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
"Trick", indeed! *sticks out tongue at you*! I prefer the treat! lol Pretty funny, though...
The Shang Kraken chapter 1 . 10/20/2009