Reviews for Two Luckiest Survivors In History
krotoxo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
ahaa very original! You're really good at writing with spelling punctuation etc. :) great job.
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
great story, love the idea but didn't they both kinda take all those people getting killed kinda well? lol.
edwardcullenlvr17 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Hey, good story! I would love to adopt it and maybe continue it for you! Let me know
team vampire 456 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
good job amazing.
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
really good.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Giggle Giggle. :D
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
hey, um... this is the author. ha-ha! :)

Some of you have brought to my attention that i forgot to mention anything about the other plane riders, or Bella and Edward's thoughts. MY BAD!

i'm going to say... Bella is still in shock... she will grieve later. sorry everyone!

Hope you all try out my other stories though! :D
Not0In0Use chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It was funny :) And cool. But they laughed off everyone else on the plane dying? : I shall pretend they all miraculously survived as well :) I love your writing style!
witchyromy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i like it but i don't think that edward would have reacted that way, and what about al the other people in the plane!
Twilight-Kitty01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
loved it! When i read the books and this part happened i wondered would he really do that and why bring that up i mean not why but its just kind of random, like okay what would you do about this its just funny and i wondered and now i no longer need to because you answered my question and my thoughts. Nice writing!

-*Lindsey*-
CrescentMoon12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Lol! Funni! Keep writing.

Lurve u!

CresentMoon!
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
You sent me a PM asking how you could add a chapter to an existing story. I tried to send you a reply, but FF said that you have the PM feature disabled. I hope it's alright if I just answered your question here.

To add a chapter to a story, first go into your account and click on "Publish" then "My Stories."

Depending on what story you wish to update, click on "Edit" next to the story. From there, you'll see in the heading of the page "Contents/Chapters." Click on this. From here, you can update or add a new chapter to your story.

I hope I could help!
Rosie Lovecraft chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hahaa tnis was awsomee:L:)
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Their plane just crashed and Alice wants them to ride another one! I'm sorry but that is too much for comfort. Keep writing
SapphirexRose chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
um with your name...

YOU FORGOT HALE!

WHAT ABOUT ROSALIE?

JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS MEAN TO BELLA DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GO ALL HATE! ON HER!

sorry 'bout that i had to get that off my chest!

lub you,