Reviews for Temptation
Azucar chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Interesting story. I hung on even though Im not a vampire theme fan and because of ur writing and how you wrote the characters I really enjoyed it. Well done - you captured the fantasy mystical concept very well and I didnt feel lost or confused reading. Thank you for sharing!
Sugar
dadby chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Wow! That was a great vampire twist with mentalist! I absolutely loved it!
Kyizi chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I figured the bad guy would be Red John (how else could Jane hope to close that chapter in his life if he got turned human before the encounter!). Really enjoyed this AU :)
Kyizi chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I have to admit; when I saw the word 'vampire' in your author notes I almost closed the window, but I've been reading your stuff (sorry for not reviewing - I will be re-reading at some point and will make the effort, it's just not fun doing so on a blackberry, which is where i've been doing most of my reading lately) and figured I'd see what it was like. I'm kind of hooked ;) And is it wrong that I'm really hoping it's Cho that's the other vampire, but thinking it'd be kind of awesome if it was actually Van Pelt, because that would totally be the opposite of what we know of her character. Anyway I digress and will be amused if it's actually Rigsby, because he's te only on I didn't pick ;p
ash chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
yeahhhhh- im reviewing to tell you how weird you are.

regards. xD
FlowersN'stars chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
This is one of my fav jibson job! I loved reading this :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
D'aww,what a cute scene :) I'd totally freak out if something like this happened in the series xD
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
I'm new to the whole Mentalist arena, having only watched about half of the first seasin so far, but very much sm enjoying it. I loved your vampire Jane - wonderful story idea, very enjoyable read.

Thanks!
ensignro chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
Hi you have an amazing imagination and I enjoyed this story.
LSR-7 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Well that was rather abrupt. I wonder why he didn't choose a weekend where there would be plenty of time for Lisbon to digest the information instead of just before the work day starts? I also would have thought Lisbon would be in denial longer, would have thought Jane was using his slight of hand tricks and such. Well, this iis going to be an upsetting day of work I do believe lol.
LSR-7 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Of course, something that'll turn you back to human. I'm sure Jane wants to find it.
LSR-7 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
So my suspicion was correct, the other one is Grace. If he's been able to keep being a vampire under wraps for this long I don't see why not longer, or is this the first case they've had that a vampire was involved other than Red John?
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I can't say I've ever read a Mentalist vampire fic, I'm glad he isn't the "traditional" vampire, or even the sparkly kind lol.

I'm going to guess Grace as the other vampire, since it seems you're making the vampire story fit into the established Mentalist story I'm thinking Grace would make sense since it's been alluded to that she has a dark secret she hasn't talked about, not even to herself or something like that.

Anyway, sounds interesting, I shall continue on to the next chapter.
adptt12 chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
wait is he hearing his heartbeat
adptt12 chapter 16 . 7/20/2010