Reviews for Manuscript in the Making
Dreamtigers chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I really adored this story! It was very sharp and very funny, but also very sweet. It reminded me a lot of one of my favorite books as a kid, 'Dealing with Dragons' by Patricia someone-or-other. Have you read it? I loved Roxas's interactions with Axel, especially as Rorek the lizard. You wrote some really clever dialog :) And even the basic narrative was pretty hilarious at times. Thanks for the cool story!
Utsuro chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I love this story :3 It's extremely cute and well written! I could definetly picture most of the scenes in my head, especially the ones with squirrel-sora XD

-Utsuro
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I think this is a cute story and all the characters are interesting.
Composer Gizmo chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
That was adorable. :) ...And awesome. Can't forget the awesome part.

...For some reason, it very vaguely reminded me of the book "Howl's Moving Castle." XD

At any rate, though, good job with the fantasy story. A lot of fanfic writers either can't pull something like this off well, or they're too intimidated to try. But you tried, and boy, did you succeed. :D It made me smile lots. Thanks for the good read.
Cirque du Lune chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I think this is a really nice story! _ It was well-written, I love it!

. . .

My reviews keep getting shorter and shorter. -_-;

Ah well.

Love.

~Cirque
Nekotsubasa chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Aww, what a sweet story. *claps* Not very many people can pull of fantasy fan fiction this well. I applaud you. -
Masterday chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is so wonderful and sweet and ksgahkshbsdfu I can’t explain it. I lovelovelove this story. I’m reviewing the first chapter because my brain is too fried for an articulate review, so I’ll come back and review the second chapter correctly.

But oh my god, this is perfect.