Reviews for An Unexpected Inheritance
Jazriel chapter 6 . 2/13
Wow. Very much enjoyed what you've got written here. Glad you survived that wreck, as well! Sounds like a few guardian angels might have gotten a bit squished tho... ;) While I don't hold out a great deal of hope for further updates, seeing the amount of time that has passed since the last, I still felt you should know that if more should be forthcoming, it would be read with great anticipation. The point at which it currently stands leaves a great many possibilities open and in particular, I would like to see Harry and Mione's revenge upon Dumbledore.
ASTRALGEEK chapter 6 . 1/7
Will you continue this fix.
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Hope things are well and you can come back to the story soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Ouch are you okay now !?
Sg1robinson chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I hope that you have recovered from your accident! I have really enjoyed this story and hope that you update soon!
kariza2013 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
really like the story so far please write more I like a Marauder Hermione!
Dramione2000 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
It's been more than a year! Please update soon! It's truly a great story!
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
are you going to continue this story? cause i love it :) please do, let me know!
wildsavahnah chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Will you be updating this story anytime soon because it's been almost a year since you posted your authors note
Arthorius chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Is there a link to who ever is continuing this storyline? Hate to see it abandon...
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012

Terri
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I'm glad I will still write even working 10 hours I'm not weak like others
PyruxDeltax chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Who's the person that adopted this fic & Are you continueing(sp?)?
toothlessmuse chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Great story, update soon please!
red neo ranger chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Loved it can't to read more keep it up