Reviews for An Unexpected Inheritance
Jean-Jean3195 chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Hey...any more of your story? Or have you drop it because your muse ran away?
Zavviov chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
You should bring this fix out of retirement
bazo chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
in defence of Dumbledore yes he did know peter was secret keeper but he believed that Sirius killed peter and 13 muggles so he couldn't do anything about that and he didn't bother pushing a case how Sirius was not secret keeper and peter was becaue he believed the guy DEAD s ye that's my point.
but I still don't get how he bleived Sirius wanted to kill harry proball cause he didn't want draco cryind to daddy bout it or because he wanted to keep the students safe considerinh he thought sirius was
a mass murderer and maybe just himself;)
Jazriel chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Wow. Very much enjoyed what you've got written here. Glad you survived that wreck, as well! Sounds like a few guardian angels might have gotten a bit squished tho... ;) While I don't hold out a great deal of hope for further updates, seeing the amount of time that has passed since the last, I still felt you should know that if more should be forthcoming, it would be read with great anticipation. The point at which it currently stands leaves a great many possibilities open and in particular, I would like to see Harry and Mione's revenge upon Dumbledore.
ASTRALGEEK chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Will you continue this fix.
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Hope things are well and you can come back to the story soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Ouch are you okay now !?
Sg1robinson chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I hope that you have recovered from your accident! I have really enjoyed this story and hope that you update soon!
kariza2013 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
really like the story so far please write more I like a Marauder Hermione!
Dramione2000 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
It's been more than a year! Please update soon! It's truly a great story!
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
are you going to continue this story? cause i love it :) please do, let me know!
wildsavahnah chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Will you be updating this story anytime soon because it's been almost a year since you posted your authors note
Arthorius chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Is there a link to who ever is continuing this storyline? Hate to see it abandon...
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012