Reviews for An Unexpected Inheritance
WolfChild chapter 6 . 6/6
Hey... I hope your feeling better and are getting back onto your feet as you heal. I’m loving the story, and want to say my thanks for making me laugh, and my condolences for the accident. Hope you are feeling better and continue the story.
Love a reader,
The WolfChild
Reema riddle chapter 6 . 5/13
I hope you get better soon
DaveC chapter 6 . 3/4
Hope your recovering well. The date is Monday March the 5th 2017 if your well i wonder if you would have a think and return to the work you have started. If you cannot then i’m Sure that we your readers understand,take care.
DaveC
Well, another crap. Thank god is dead. Yeah Droca, no error his is an stupid gay Morón, not been a moronic bigot pureblood and DE. Simple moronic writing equal low brain writer.
Guardian Delacour chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
I hope you're better now X any chance an update is on the table? I really enjoyed this fic
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
Sorry to hear about your accident great story thou hope you continue writing
DaveC chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
Sorry to hear of your accident, hope you have recovered well. Great story.

DaveC
Jean-Jean3195 chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Hey...any more of your story? Or have you drop it because your muse ran away?
Zavviov chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
You should bring this fix out of retirement
bazo chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
in defence of Dumbledore yes he did know peter was secret keeper but he believed that Sirius killed peter and 13 muggles so he couldn't do anything about that and he didn't bother pushing a case how Sirius was not secret keeper and peter was becaue he believed the guy DEAD s ye that's my point.
but I still don't get how he bleived Sirius wanted to kill harry proball cause he didn't want draco cryind to daddy bout it or because he wanted to keep the students safe considerinh he thought sirius was
a mass murderer and maybe just himself;)
Jazriel chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Wow. Very much enjoyed what you've got written here. Glad you survived that wreck, as well! Sounds like a few guardian angels might have gotten a bit squished tho... ;) While I don't hold out a great deal of hope for further updates, seeing the amount of time that has passed since the last, I still felt you should know that if more should be forthcoming, it would be read with great anticipation. The point at which it currently stands leaves a great many possibilities open and in particular, I would like to see Harry and Mione's revenge upon Dumbledore.
ASTRALGEEK chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Will you continue this fix.
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Hope things are well and you can come back to the story soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Ouch are you okay now !?
Sg1robinson chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I hope that you have recovered from your accident! I have really enjoyed this story and hope that you update soon!