Reviews for Sunlight
tAraentuLa chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful. Your writing style is truly magnificent! This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read in all fandoms. I really love your portrayal of Itachi and Dei's relationship. Just a question, will you be uploading its sequel, "MOONLIGHT"? i'm really looking forward to it! If there's a possibility of it being realized, please do let me know. It's just so sad to end it like this. More ItaxDei please! :D
mynewbeginning chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I like your story!:) It's nice to see an alternate ending for those two unlike death in the original Naruto series. And I'm starting to begin shipping this pairing. Though I still want Dei all to myself. hehehe.

The way you wrote the lemon was really good. Not too graphic but not too demure either.

Btw, Itachi is older than Deidara, not the other way around.
Alistine chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Your writing is absolutely amazing, I hope you know. There aren't many people who even bother with a story line, but when it comes to ItaDei (my favorite pairing EVER, by the way), there has to be a story to make it work, and my god, you make it work!

I cannot wait until Moonlight! Please, please, please!
Gaias Terra chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
That was great! I just love this. :)
Elanora-Nayru chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I just stumbled across this fic, and was like "There's a sequal?" Holy crap, i only just now figure it out:P This was really sweet, and i just have to say that even if you disclude the smut and lemons, your writing has to be by far the most sensual i have read in quite a while. Just the way you describe the senses, especially sight and touch, it is extremely evocative. Its always nice to find a well written, well thought out fic on here. And i like the fact that you didn't confine Dei and Itachi to the ridged Seme/Uke tradition, i cant stand it when people get all defensive and self-rightous about something so petty, it is more realistic this way that you portrayed their relationship, especially due to the fact that for some reason Deidara has become effeminised to shocking proportions by alot of writers these days, its good to see the balance in his personality and character:)

But alas, i am rambling:P I hope you write more for this couple, i think they have a lot of potential (they kind of remind me a little of the Sasuke and Naruto of the Akatsuki)

Great work:D
Nanaki Lioness chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This was really nice! Lovely description and scenery in particular :)
Aaliyanna's-SeventhHeaven chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
*JAW HITS THE FLOOR* WOW REALLY THAT WAS AMAZING IVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO WRITE ANYTHING HALF AS GOOD AS THIS! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT JOB ITS PPL LIKE U THAT MAKE THIS ITADEI STORIES ROCK HURRAY FOR ITADEI! *CLAPS* I REALLY WUVED THIS CHEERS!
demon89 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
This pairing is so enticing! I'm really starting to like. They're like an older version of Sasuke and Naruto! I would think any Sasu/Naru fan would like this couple, they could say a love for blue-eyed blondes runs in the
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
aw that was so cute!
shu chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
beautiful, so beautiful! you showed Iachi's gentle loving side

and I absolutely loving it!

love it love it love it!

Thank you so much!
black55widow chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Excellant story and romance.
BlueGloves chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
You definitely don't have to worry about the story not being good enough. Your play with words is excellent.I can't wait for you to update this! Oh, and are you by any chance going to start a NejiXSai fic anytime soon? 'Cause I loved your "Capturing Neji Hyuuga" fic. I told my friends to look it up (it took a while 'cause not many people have internet in Nepal) but they all loved it too. Anychance of that happening?
black55widow chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I think it was perfect. The style you are using reflects well the changes in their lives and relationship.
BrandNewOrange chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I think this is lovely! I'm really happy to see you've carried on from your previous story.

I love the little memories Itachi has that breifly delve into "until we meet again" and I love that we're getting to see the story from Itachi's point of view this time around as well. Your attention to details and the way you describe everything is good as well, I can really picture their rooms, and the path of their journey.

This is far from a fail, so I don't know where you get that idea from! Can't wait for more

Orange