Reviews for Questionable Housekeeping
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well, DCAU's Question was partly inspired by Rorschach, which was Alan Moore's expry of Charleston's Question! Post-Roche Rorschach have been noted by many characters to have a smell, probably his trenchcoat since his spare one now has blood he didn't wash off in years and years...
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
She was so beautiful when she was angry . . .

So/many/words/I/can/use/to/escribe/Q/by/this/one/sentence.

LOL!
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOVED THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! expecially the random organism in the fridge. :D

L.L.A.P

Laces
2wingo chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I like fresh Kalamari as much as the next guy, but Jeez, Question! Great story.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ah! I love this. I love Question and Huntress together. I think they're hilarious and completely fitting for each other. Great writing. Question was just about perfect.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
lol! That was the best, you really know how to capture these two characters personalities so well!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
He may have to make up a conspiracy with the *Cowboy Bebop* episode "Toys in the Attic" to get out of this one without another trip to the infirmary!
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Is it baby Cthulhu?
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I can't tell you how pleased I was to see another Question and Huntress story from you! I especially liked Helena's inner monologue-it's a good bet she doesn't have a domestic bone in her body, and I doubt she'd normally clean, but the character's voice and thoughts really helped pull it all together.

And in the world of the DCU . . . well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if neglected leftovers evolved into something dangerous. Either that, or there's another bloody interdimensional portal in the crisper drawer. Whatever the reason, I laughed out loud. :D Great work!
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love reading about Question and Huntress outside of their superhero lives. They're just so fun and unique that any situation can be made into a hilarious plot with lots of loving. And something had tentacles in his fridge...hmm, something stolen from Star Labs, perhaps? Or from Aquaman? Lol, well, if you write another chapter, I'll be super excited to read it :)
Merides chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I wonder what sort of conspiracy Q thwarted by sticking the whatever-it-was in the bottom drawer... You know that there HAS to be a reason it's there. :P

Fun story. You've got Huntress down pat. Way to go.
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Fresh calamari?

Well, that would be better than something from that Cthulu dimension (Terror From Beyond)?
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh please write the rest of the convo, please!