Reviews for What I Want Is You
B-mey chapter 2 . 10/24/2020
That was really good! Wish it had a 3th chapter that kind of gives a conclusion to the story but it was still very good!
nmturcios chapter 2 . 12/5/2019
Oh my! I love this!
denyana chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Great chapter! very well written from Jane's point of view.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
This feels like it needs one more chapter to complete it. Ah well.
Talia Beatriz Iglesias chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
cool
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
make more this was amazing man or woman
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
How is it a crack pairing if they are not actually together? What a waste of time.
TinaF chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Awesome!
Ahyah chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
it's been years... a damn shame. I have enjoyed the two chapters read.
DangerousQuokka chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I really wish that you would make a continuation to this!
This is seriously an amazing fic!
levi97100 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
God! I love this story. You made me love this pairing! You did a great job on jane. Please please please. Make either more to this wonderful story. Or at the very least make more stories of this pairing.

Sorry I didnt log into my account. (Im lazy lol.)
SkyRocks2102 chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I know I'm a bit late but pleeeaase update? However, I do understand if you're done with the story. But still... Lol
Writer101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
The way that you write Jane's point of view is abosolutely marvelous. I can see and even feel her possessiveness towards Bella Cullen. It is magnificent and unique. You should keep writing. Maybe one day from now you'll have a great and peculiar story like Ms. Meyers. I am counting on you on publishing a novel. You have great potential in you. I hope to see your name and novel on top of a bookshelf.

Sincerely,
Jamille Yomtown
electric gurrl chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I thought this was well done. There were a lot of grammar errors, but they were insignificant. It also felt like some of the flow was forced in the second chapter, but other than that, I really enjoyed this fic. And the pairing actually really worked.
Doritos79 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
i love very very much this chapter :) great job :)