Reviews for What I Want Is You
Doritos79 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Awesome i love Bella/Jane pairing :)
Confident127 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Please let Bella be selfish, author. If it's the only way for her to be with Jane, I don't care anyway as long as they're together.
DeleteThisAccountPleaseFFStaff chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
You have a great story I honestly don't see why you don't have more reviews :) I can't wait til you update this
Mar chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
YOU MOST CONTINUE! THIS IS A GOOD STORY!
Em chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Im usually not a twilight fan. Hates the books, hates the movie, figured I'd hate the fanfics. But after reason your Harry Potter stories I thought of give it a chance. I'm soooooo glad I did. Great story, hope you update.
Lunaris-wind chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
This was an amazing look into an alternate idea for Jane's actions and one that is not that much of a stretch. The 2nd chapter was a surprise to read, and nearly as good as the first. Great job.
Sir Soz chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Jesus, this is amazing! Are you planning on continuing this story?
Atsirk Enoh chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Thanks for this pairing,I think that you captured there personality's perfectly.I hope more people write these pairings. ;)
cookiesforfrogs chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Loved both of these chapters. I loved the way you captured Janes voice and bellas thoughts of selfishness. I can see Jane killing Jacob and taking bella and her daughter back to Italy.
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I really, really love this. *subtly nudges author* And I'll be right here if you ever post more :D
fan-rei chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
a very twisted story. i'll put it in my favorite to read again. there as so many parts in this story than need to be looked upon closer.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Okay.

Yeah.

This is GREAT!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow.

That was beyond my expectations.
shabbacabba chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
For having been a crack fic basically it actually makes sense when your the one writing it. It practically resonates with the power that you worked so hard to infuse into it. I could never get my own work to do that. I find your style of writing (at least in this instance) to be both admirable and enviable. Congratulations!

utor vestri stilus

shabbacabba
AeonUS chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
That was incredible. I am so glad that took a moment & strayed from the usual Bellice fics that I enjoy just out of curiosity and discovered this rare gem. Your story is probably the most intriguing, powerful stories I've come across here. Thank you for updating it with the follow up chapter, that made an interesting story even much more so.

I'm considering adding a recommendation to check your story out in my author's notes for my next update on my own story.

Your story really deserves to be read, it is amazing!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »