Reviews for What I Want Is You
Smayz chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Beautiful story. I love the conflicting emotions that Bella feels towards Jane. It is highly unfair for Edward and Jane at the same time.
demonicnargles chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This was REALLY GOOD. Keeping it canon, but with a twist. Wow. Very nicely done.

I really liked your take on Jane and Bella.

-demonicnargles
Clayton15 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
You should make Edward cheat on Bella :)

Then she can leave and feel not so selfish;)
glitterfairy1990 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
two words. . . love it! facinating stuff, well done : D
samaramorgane chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
uuhh,the start of a dark Bella!Interresting little fic!I'm gonna read the sequel now!
Fenrisulfr chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Love it!
FormerGophers chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. It may be a bit twisted...but it's refreshing. And really like how it flows so easily. Good job...hope to read more!
OptimismIsGood chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Conflicted, Rationalizing - great storytelling

Even though it is not detailed it is strangely 'intimate'

I am intrigued and wonderfully perplexed with how this style of prose came to you as an idea

Profoundly hope that you continue this FanFic

Cheers!
Atra Ventus chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I believe that Bella needs to leave the cullens for jane!

This needs either another chapter or a sequel. :)
xChloe Cullenx chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
is that this story finished?

are you going to write more?
Zelda's Hero chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Cotinue, Continue, Continue! This is an epic story that needs to be continued. Bella needs to leave Edward already and get with Jane!
starlighttauriel chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
This was good. Will she ever submit? Will Renesme be happy, I think she could because she's bit the one that needs him.
Fred the Man chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Any chance you can eat some more bad food and write a third chapter. I'm curious to see how Bella will interact with her family and Jane now that she has admitted to herself that she loves Jane. Would this admission change how Bella acts around Jane? Is she more likely now to leave Edward and the Cullens for Jane and the Volturi? Will Alice and/or Jasper pickup on Bella's change in feelings? I like Bella's homicidal thoughts in regard to Jake. I always thought it was a little creepy how Jake went from lusting after Bella to mooning after her daughter so quickly. Jake was as obsessed about Bella as Edward was and when he lost out on her, he went after the next best thing. Given their obsessive nature, it was no wonder I supported Team Alice.
AlexMegan-chan chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
... O.O There are no words for this story... So i will make up one... holyshitilovethisstorysomuch! Oh and i comand you to keep writing 8D *crazy eyes* PLZ! if you value meh sanity u will write more...
Billy Rose chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Awesome chapter - I had no idea this fic would be getting a second chapter, so this was a pleasant surprise _

I also like that Bella's coming around to liking Jane more, it was kind of bittersweet at the end of the last chapter so this was great _
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »