Reviews for What I Want Is You
AlexMegan-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
How dare you say that the pairing was horrible! I loved it! If only Bella felt the same way about Jane... Well to the next chapter! :D
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I really liked this a lot, Jane is so deadly but adorable, great job!
Lazielow chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Awesome job !
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Jane is way better for Bella then Edward. . . that ponce. . . well nicely written story, very entertaining.
Emma James chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
gud
it's been fun chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I don't even like Twilight that much. I found myself reading this after seeing Eclipse tonight. (Watched purely for Stew & Dakota). Yet, this story made me cry. I felt completely horrible in the end because Bella couldn't love Jane back. It was beautifully written. I suppose you wouldn't take a request to write another Bella/Jane fic? 3
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Kind of bummed that Jane didn't get her Bella in the end, but awesome fic besides

well written and great pairing - good job _
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
love it xD
AJ-Evans chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Interesting.

Strange pairing granted but I can dig it. I like Jane and I like Bella so I can get behind Jane/Bella.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
xSpencer-Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Awesome! Could you possibly do an alternate ending, where Jane ends up with Bella?
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Can you make a different ending where Bella and Jane do get together please? Pretty pretty please. I think it would be great with how you discribe it!

(\_/)

(*.*)

(_)o

Do it for the bunny's sake...
This-and-That chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
No happy ending? :(

haha, nice story.
DarkDragonQueen0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
this is a really good storyand really well writen it would be really great if you could do another BellaXJane fic cause this one was really great if u do tell me thx
silver drip chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow, very interesting. It was a very refreshing view and showed a whole new angle to the story. Thanks for the great oneshot.
Volerian chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ah, rotten food, hm if you say so. Well i have to say i like the story even if it was prompted by rotten food. I believe you described Jane perfectly, also i don't think its so odd that Jane would fall for Bella, I mean she has been alive for a long time, so her sexuality could be fluid. Just a thought from a fellow writer. I hope to see more work from you and i would like to see more. :]
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »