Reviews for Miracle Drug
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Do you ever think that you could make more stroy's of Mitsuru and Akihiko?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Is been a while when you did this pair so I was wondering can you make of them to. Thank you!
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You. You are good at this. I winced during Mitsuru's self-harm scenes. Good job.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Mmm, self-mutilating Mitsuru... Backstory is impressive. Lemon Scene is impressive. Flow of the story is impressive. Overall, impressive. ;D.

I've read this a long time ago. It was one of the first fanfics I've read and I realized now that I didn't leave a review. So, in its entirety, well done!
Resplendnce chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Thrilling. This story pulled me in and held me up until the very end. Tasteful sex and an insightful pov, Mitsuru is the perfect protagonist. Well done!
SimplySound chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That...was...AWESOME!

This is my second time reading it. The first time I read it, I kind of skipped to the "important" part. This time I re-read it, the whole thing. I loved the story. It pulled me in. You write well. Your very good at painting a picture of what is going on.

As for the sex scene. I thought it was hot but tasteful. I have never read a fanfic that was that well written. I felt like I was Mitsuru.

Akihiko is, was and will forever be sexy. She's a lucky lady! ;)

I go to bed happy tonight. Good Job. :D
lovelyslickyvixen chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
The sex was good. :P

Lol. Seriously, it's good. Both of them are very much in character through out the story. Totally worth a fav.
MyPaperSoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was an amazing fanfiction. You have a breathtaking talent in writing and I hope to see more of your work. This was really inspiring :3
haichuraichu chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I absolutely love all of your Mitsuru/Akihiko stories. You're an amazing writer, and definitely stand out from the crops of mediocre stories on this site. You also capture the feel of Mitsuru and Akihiko's dialogue really well, especially Mitsuru. They're my favorite Persona 3 couple, so I approached reading stories with this pairing with a very picky mindset, and I'm glad to see someone surpass what I expected to find. Awesome. :)

oh and, since you wanted to know about any typos, I think this may have been one...:

"Her abilities impressed her, but she does not understand him."

I assume you meant to write "His" abilities impressed her.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
w-wow.

really cool, love it. :3

thanks for the read.
snappleducated chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
How do I adequately praise this without sounding like a total stalker?

No idea.

Anyways, you are…very, very talented. This was a real joy to read, and I adored how you played Mitsuru. There were a lot of very daring elements to this story, and they *worked,* and—oh god, I’m doing the creepy stalker thing, but it was honestly just very lovely. Seriously. I wrote this paltry little fic for Akihiko/Mitsuru about a month ago, sort of stood back and fully intended to wipe my hands of the whole fandom—and then I read this.

Now I’m beyond inspired, and I want to write a fully-blown epic for them, and do you even realize how unfair that is?

Thanks for the fantastic read and the inspiration!
Mihaellawliet chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Amazing But The Ending Was Sad...Will She Kill Herself? Save Her Aki! Please Continue It...I Think The End Needs A True Full Ending.
akai-sunset chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow, I love when you fill in back story :D you're character perceptions and developments could fit so well into the original. I enjoyed reading about Mitsuru's past and the darker side to it from the experiments to family pressure to the drugs all culminating to the cutting. glad Akihiko is starting to change that :) the love scene was fine, not distasteful at all. also thought there was a nice connection to the members of Strega in the flashback. overall great job, you know I'm always looking for more Aki/Mitsuru fics from you :D
azurelegance chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
oh my god XD Amazing fic (and sex scene XD) but I wonder what happens to Mitsuru and Akihiko... :O
Ariadne Eire Cerridwyn chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I loved this, it was nice to see a potentially different side of Mitsuru. That's something I love about this game, you get some backstory to the characters, but there's still so much you can explore with them at the same time.

I think the sex scene was written well, but of course what do I know? :P Still, I found it believable and it certainly wasn't distasteful.

Kudos dear.