Reviews for Survivor
The Unknown Critic chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
You have created,top down,the best Star Fox Fanfic,I have read,and possibly the best Fan Fiction I've ever seen. You are incredibly realistic. It might've been a long wait from beginning to end,but it was worth the long wait to read this.(And FYI,since I'm not good at making Fanfic,I don't have an account,so I read the stories and review the best ones I've read. Just trying to tell people,I am a real person and these are my real opinions.)Outstanding. You deserve high recognition for this work and the highest praise. This review must sound corny to others,but I just can't control it. It's that good! But in case you do find this review odd,here's a simpler one:Really good story. One of the best. Keep up the good work. (And hey,the site says to give "well deserved praise")
The Lone Deranger chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
Now this is a proper Star Fox Fanfic...I can't say anything else. Despite being a bit iffy in the middle, you were able to recover excellently, and make this masterpiece of a story that had some of the best imagery I've ever seen. I could make a laundry list of things that I loved about this, but instead I think it's time for me to do something I've only done to one other fanfic I've read...

Well deserved on all counts! Keep up the beyond phenomenal work and thank you for allowing me to read such a compelling story.
The Lone Deranger chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Well that wasn't something I had expected! Glad to see you recovered from chapter six. Once again, great imagery and such. Hopefully it stays that way until the end.

Current Rating: 9.5/10
The Lone Deranger chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Okay, every chapter I've read since my last review has been absolutley phenomenal...

...Until this one...

I hate to be so critical, but I have to bring these topics up.

1. Formating. Some parts of this felt like one big paragraph, and that is no good. And when there is dialogue, it is suggested that you start a new line, because I got lost in some of the dialogue you put in these mega-graphs.

2. Numerous wording errors. I saw the word your/you're being misused a whole lot in this one.

3. PUNCTUATION. This was the big one. At the begining of alot of the sentences (specifically dialogue), you started it with a period for some reason. In fact, you put periods in alot of unessicary places. If I recall, some of them made a perfectly good sentence a fragment. Also, there was the occasional period followed immediately by a comma in this chapter for some odd reason.

4. Unfinished/unedited sentences.

"'t take who you have left for granted."

"I'll too sir."

"Are you still being bugged by.?"

In a few minutes they were onto the street and onto the metro highway towards the downtown area

That's just a small taste of what is wrong with this chapter. However, story wise, it's still a great story, I'll definitley give you credit there.

Current Rating: 8.75/10
The Lone Deranger chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Wow...I is possibly the best representation of the death of James and Fox's reaction I've ever read before. I could really feel the raw emotion pouring off of the screen. Keep up the phenomenal work!

One thing though, instead of using asteriks for thoughts, try italics. I find it works better, otherwise it seems a bit like authors notes to me.

Current Rating: 9.75/10
GUNMAN666 chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Hope to see it updated soon.
CrecentEmerald chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
Yet another wonderfully captivating chapter. I've been waiting quite a while for this, and I must say that I personally felt it was well worth the wait. I eagerly await the next chapter you write.
starfoxluver chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Im glad u have some Christian refrence in ur story, since im a christian, and i felt like i was about 2 cry, during the flashback, this is an amazing story, so dont stop 4 no reason! N God bless...unless ur some other religion then...yeah, i dont care!
Wolf's Ear chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I love your writing! It's dark, bleak and realistic.
Mikhail chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
Wow, I thought this died WAY back..

Reread it for the memories, and just finished.

Absolutely amazing writing, save for the occasional error with plurals or tense-usage.

And to the previous review, that would be a bad idea.

Bringing a new character into the playing field this late in the game would completely destabilize the flow of the story.

This story brought sad tears to my eyes the first time, and it did it yet again. Keep this up - you have a real talent for writing, and you could very well make a living out of it.

I put my email up there, contact me or whatever.
QueckSilber chapter 10 . 3/17/2007

Long time no see. Once again, you've blown me away. This is a true masterpiece. I think you should bring Fara into this story, perhaps as someone who Fox meets and who helps restore his will to live? Either way, this is one of the most heart-breaking StarFox fanfics I've ever read. However, I have to say this. I'm BEGGING you to involve Fara or another female from the storyline, to help Fox realize that life is still worth living. I'm not trying to turn this into a sappy romance fic, but you DO need to show HOW Fox recovered enough to later defeat Andross. Also, if you need a beta reader, I'm more than willing to volunteer. Just send me an e-mail or a PM. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chappy!
foxbird22 chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
Wonderful story! You have done a great job of attaching the reader to the character - I've never seen any other author attach me to Fox as well as you have here. I felt so close to the story I almost began to cry. Absolutely amazing! I sincerely look forward to more.
FatAddict chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Wow. Its been such a long time since a new chapter came! It was a pretty nice surprise to see in my mailbox that this story has been updated. Anyway, great chapter. Your a wonderful writer, and I hope to see more of this story from you soon.
CrecentEmerald chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Yay, you updated! I loved this chapter, the vivid dream, the somewhat ironic moment of how his father overlooked yet another simple detail, the way memories affected him, everything so beautifully written. I found myself captivated be this chapter, just as I have with your past chapters. There were moments where I could hear his cries, feel his pain, not many stories or even books, can do that for me. Keep writing, I'll keep reading. I await your next chapter eagerly.
QueckSilber chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
You continue to amaze me, Raymond. This is by far the most breathtaking, moving piece of StarFox fanfic I've ever read. I hope you include Fara's response and how she helps Fox to withstand the loss. Good to see you're back.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »