Reviews for Could Have Been Worse
Loved it! Especially the consequences this would create.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/24
You should do a second shot where Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto imagine what it could have been like with another instructor (Kurenai, Asuma, Gai).
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/16
Oh my god, oh my god... XD Shika Ino Cho team had to be the best! God, love how amazed Kakashi is of Shikamaru's dream of mediocrity. This was amazing, awesome, and loved! Thanks!
Wizco chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I am a bit amazed Kakashi imagined himself losing so easily
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was good, really good. The thing with Neji was the best. The way he just told Kakashi they didn't care was so abrut. I like your style it was great, keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
entelejent chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Potentially funny idea, but Kakashi is too underpowered and inexperienced compared to canon. And how did he know the other Genin that well?
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lol I liked how how you described the others...I bet that would have happened! Really, it's a blessing that Team 7 ended up with Kakashi... best line: Was that moss growing on Sasuke or was he imagining things? LOOOOL so true emo's don't move much! XD
Nyzu chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was a nice short story
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hahah. This was adorable. Especially ShikaInoCho. Well, and Neji's team. Poor Lee and Kakashi would have been terrible together.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So it seems Kakashi and Team Seven are fated for each other as Neji would say.
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Yeaaaa, appreciate your team more Kakashi! P
blancoroja chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
LOOOOOOL this is genius.

maybe Kakashi wasn't so unlucky after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"Before Kiba or Hinata had a chance to do anything, swarms of insects started to fly from Shino and head straight for Kakashi. He covered his nose and mouth to protect them and after a minute or so, the swarm disappeared."

He has a mask.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was seriously epic! I loved the plot and the way the characters all interacted so realistically. Excellent fic!
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Amusing story! But the bell tests with other teams are flawed in that the other kids have skills and personalities they wouldn't have without their original instructors. For example, Lee would not propose ridiculous training regiments nor be fast enough to grab the bells without Kakashi seeing unless he had already been trained by Gai. Likewise, Hinata would not be as confident (for a given value of confident) unless she had already trained with Kurenai. At any rate, Kakashi's imagination seems to come to the conclusion that Team 7 is the worst team because it's the only one that failed to get the bells. Maybe "worst team" just refers to the situation from Kakashi's perspective.