Reviews for Could Have Been Worse
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/4
good one
Loved it! Especially the consequences this would create.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/24
You should do a second shot where Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto imagine what it could have been like with another instructor (Kurenai, Asuma, Gai).
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/16
Oh my god, oh my god... XD Shika Ino Cho team had to be the best! God, love how amazed Kakashi is of Shikamaru's dream of mediocrity. This was amazing, awesome, and loved! Thanks!
Wizco chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I am a bit amazed Kakashi imagined himself losing so easily
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was good, really good. The thing with Neji was the best. The way he just told Kakashi they didn't care was so abrut. I like your style it was great, keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
entelejent chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Potentially funny idea, but Kakashi is too underpowered and inexperienced compared to canon. And how did he know the other Genin that well?
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lol I liked how how you described the others...I bet that would have happened! Really, it's a blessing that Team 7 ended up with Kakashi... best line: Was that moss growing on Sasuke or was he imagining things? LOOOOL so true emo's don't move much! XD
Nyzu chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was a nice short story
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hahah. This was adorable. Especially ShikaInoCho. Well, and Neji's team. Poor Lee and Kakashi would have been terrible together.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So it seems Kakashi and Team Seven are fated for each other as Neji would say.
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Yeaaaa, appreciate your team more Kakashi! P
blancoroja chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
LOOOOOOL this is genius.

maybe Kakashi wasn't so unlucky after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"Before Kiba or Hinata had a chance to do anything, swarms of insects started to fly from Shino and head straight for Kakashi. He covered his nose and mouth to protect them and after a minute or so, the swarm disappeared."

He has a mask.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was seriously epic! I loved the plot and the way the characters all interacted so realistically. Excellent fic!