Reviews for Could Have Been Worse
Lady Syndra chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I always felt like they should've made use of the time before Kakashi came to train together themselves. Or even just to team bond. Sure he was late...in the end they themselves have wasted opportunities lol. Not that Sakura probably didn't try to use that time to flirt with Sasuke lol.
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Oh my God! This is gold!
Badass Shino is badass... Hahaha :-D
pikachucat chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
awesome story
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Aww, Kakashi wouldn't be undermined by genins. :( But, other than that... Hehe, the premise is quite good .
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Good.
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
good one
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Loved it! Especially the consequences this would create.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
You should do a second shot where Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto imagine what it could have been like with another instructor (Kurenai, Asuma, Gai).
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh my god, oh my god... XD Shika Ino Cho team had to be the best! God, love how amazed Kakashi is of Shikamaru's dream of mediocrity. This was amazing, awesome, and loved! Thanks!
Wizco chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I am a bit amazed Kakashi imagined himself losing so easily
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was good, really good. The thing with Neji was the best. The way he just told Kakashi they didn't care was so abrut. I like your style it was great, keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
entelejent chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Potentially funny idea, but Kakashi is too underpowered and inexperienced compared to canon. And how did he know the other Genin that well?
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lol I liked how how you described the others...I bet that would have happened! Really, it's a blessing that Team 7 ended up with Kakashi... best line: Was that moss growing on Sasuke or was he imagining things? LOOOOL so true emo's don't move much! XD
Nyzu chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was a nice short story
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hahah. This was adorable. Especially ShikaInoCho. Well, and Neji's team. Poor Lee and Kakashi would have been terrible together.