Reviews for Words On A Page
AnnieAltman88 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Excellent job. I hope you update soon, because your one-shots are very creative and well-written. I especially love the NK ones. :)
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Awwwww...so cute:) I love your one-shots and this one is perfect!
Kelar The Mage chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
D'awwwwww.

I'm not coherent enough right now to say more.
Curlscat chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
That was very cute. I don't normally like second-person stories, but this one was very well done. Keep up the good work!
zz9pzza chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Thank you, all 4 drabbles where lovely, hope there are more coming along
Tricksterr chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I REALLY like this story. The first left me a little heartbroken, as any story with a mention of Dairine's lost love, but the first part totally made me smile.

The third one just made me happy. From Harry's PoV awesome-sauce. The implied Nita/Kit? Awesomer. The overall story? AWESOME to the tenth

This last one made me giggle a bit. And I was really happy about the way you did their relationship! After all, it wouldn't be Neets otherwise! And at the end...I can /so/ see Kit doing that!
maple the wacky tree chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
wait. i feel like i missed something. explain to me again what exactly happened to kit when they were only that planet? what wasn't he apologizing for?
vapanalley chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
I have to say that I love all of these Young Wizard one-shots that you've written. They are all so sweet and thoughtful but without being too fluffy. It's like everything makes it's way to a powerful point that finishes each ficlet with a satisfying point made. Great stuff! Just wanted to say that there are some problems with homophones like "weather" and "whether" in Ch. 2 in the second line, and a few spelling errors in the last part of Ch. 3. I get confused too. But overall all of these one-shots and drabbles are just really, really, awesome. :D
Lamarquise chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Sweet. :) I love your one-shots.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
"She was herself, but she was also more with him. It was just basic math."

That, I think, is the optimal relationship.

I liked the line about the three-legged race (smart Kit!) and particularly the simile about strong ropes. Somehow, that just seemed very apt to me. And their daily routine is so very cute! : )

A very nice 'beginning' story.

Thanks!
Silent Tiger chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Wow, just WOW. That was a well written chapter. You put so much emotion into this chapter that my eyes are teary. You don't see many stories that go into the parents' perspective. This is the best one that I've read. This story is more than just 'words on a page' this is a vivid picture that you've painted with a thousand words...or more.
Winnamine chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Oh my goodness, this was so so so bso awesome and amazingly done! Please write more! I'm sure you have other ideas of things to write, but maybe you could write one from Kits perspective so we could know what he was appologising for? It wasz amaIng! Thanks!
BornofStarlight chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Goodness, you had me nearly in tears by this last chapter! Lovely writing, beautiful characterization...some spelling errors. _ Please update soon, because I am just DELIGHTED by these one-shots!

Fox
Shipwright's Trick chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
All three of these one-shots have been absolutely amazing. Wonderfully descriptive. I could see everything happening. And with just the right blend of normality and raw emotion to make them real and perfect. Keep 'em coming! : )
redflame1020 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
I love your snapshots of life. Mr. Callahan and Carmela are definitely two characters who deserve a ton more screen time, and I enjoy how you capture their personalities by showing their reactions to Kit and great story!

Redflame