Reviews for Crocodile On The Sandbank: An Isis Potter Mystery
jeweltheif500 chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Sweet I love it
sjrodgers23 chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
thanks for the story please keep writing
graynavarre chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
That was a neat ending. I see that you are following the books - what do you think of Ramses. Scary, isn't he?

My son, Kris, is the same way about the Amerian Civil War - scary.
attyfan chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Very enjoyable.
attyfan chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Yay! Thanks for bringing in a Peabody/Emerson descendant (maybe, Isis can bring up the original pair)
attyfan chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
I hope this turns into a crossover between Harry Potter and Elizabeth Peters's Amelia Peabody series (one volume of which features Taweret). Very enjoyable on its own.
notwritten chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Cool and interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Jim Red Hawk chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
I always hate to see a story end. :{

Thanks!

JimS
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 11/12/2009

graynavarre chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Glad they found Severus.

And yea! for the Adam Emerson being in the story. If you have started COTS then you have a great adventure of about 17 books ahead of you. Can't wait until you read about Ramses.

The only problem with Emerson was there was no roar - Emerson men should be able to roar.
notwritten chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Thanks for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Beth5572 chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope Lily and Harry's family and friends became one happy family in the end too.

graynavarre chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
I figured it was Ron. Suc Lily after Ron.

So, is he in the of Akhenaten, the heretic pharoah? It was never found, if it exists.

Looking forward to more.
Beth5572 chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I would love to see what you write next and for Harry and Hermone too.

notwritten chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
I sure like this reading. Keep smiling. :-)