Reviews for When it Rains
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Type your review here...
MeiranNataku chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Heh- love it. Returned from their walk in the rain and got right to it. And I love Duo's unabashed answers to Quatre's questions that maintains the easy-going atmosphere that always seems to surround him. Then returning back to the bedroom to Heero reclining on the bed, it seems like he's caught it as well. Short, but sweet. Perfection, abridged.
Haytang chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
*evil grin* check for injuries, huh?

Anyway, love it, and it's siblings too. But I have a problem: with this one, I finished your completed works... and I am addicted, ya know *sulking* I'll check uot all the authors and fics you told me I should, but it will be bugging me, not knowing what happened next in The Academy and in Smoky Hills, and Halloween Lunacy. So just so you know, I'll be checking them. And bugging you, too XD Oh, and in case you have another set of baby animals you are raising for Mother Nature, give them a big hug from me, and know you are envied.
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wufei: "What the fuck are Yuy and Maxwell doing? Moving forniture?" [cracks up] Yes, Wufei... it's better if you believe that.

Quatre is a smart cookie _~ taking advantage of Duo's idea.

I hope your personal life is going more smoothly now.
GiantPrinting chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww Poor Wufei is left out and so clueless :P, and the story worked out very well as a lime. *Snickers* "I believe you were about to return the favor by checking me for injuries as—thoroughly—as I checked you,"

Loved it. .
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
/snorts/

And Trowa looks out the window. "I think we can just skip to the next stage of your plan, if you don't mind, Quatre."

Bwahaha.

And isn't it perfect that it's raining outside my window right now? And that I'm in the mountains? /looks out the window for signs of hotness on foot/ Damn. Wrong mountains.

-Kayura
Ninety-Nine-More chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
AWWWW! You remembered me in your author's notes! I feel so special! Thank you! And don't worry. It's way better to have a fic that flows beautifully then to force smut into it. Granted not everyone will say that but I personally, would rather not cringe while reading my smut.

Beautiful fic! So sexy! I love your fics. 3

Sorry your personal life isn't the best right now, but know there are people out there who are looking forward to seeing you again and again. )
reader713 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
...I hope they don't all get sick (wouldn't Wufei LOVE that? The ONLY Gundam Pilot operational because all the others have colds?)

...maybe they should buy umbrellas?
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*hahaha* Poor Wufei! The prude is stuck in the house with two horny couples. And jeez, Quatre, can you BE any more forward?
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
~Quatre gawked for a moment, and then turned towards the kitchen with a pensive look. “Hey, Trowa?” he asked, walking back into the room. “Want to go for a walk in the rain?”~

Fast mover, that one. Poor Wufei is going to be driven nuts. Cinnamon.
ElizaJean87 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Loved it! I laughed out loud at this part: '"Hey, Trowa?” he asked, walking back into the room. “Want to go for a walk in the rain?”' You're a great writer, I can't wait to read more of your stories! _
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This line is so cute: Quatre gawked for a moment, and then turned towards the kitchen with a pensive look. “Hey, Trowa?” he asked, walking back into the room. “Want to go for a walk in the rain?”

Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
haha what a fabulous conclusion! hee hee
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Makes me like the rain alot more. LOL. And I love 'Hey, Trowa, Wanna go for a walk in the rain?" That was so funny. I love this story, as I do all your work. Thanks for the story.

DJ
Hijoshikina Kitsune nokage chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That is very good and wonderful. I completely enjoy it. It is nice to read. Just love how you wrote it out.

*hugs* I hope you are doing well after that huge mess that you fell into. You take care of yourself only, forget the guy. I hope that I can see more of your writing soon. *hugs again then lets go* take care now, you hear.

' Never Alone! ' - Kyrie Levant