Reviews for Five Times House Lost A Friend
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh my god that was just awesome writing. See stories like this are why you are on my favorite author's list. Brilliant work. Go have a cyber cookie on me. :) Bravo.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice story.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
this is sweet. you have house and wilson behaving exactly the way they should! well done!
Fate-Means-Screwed-On-Purpose chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is so funny. the friends he lost but of the last section, about what house did. Quite seriously. It is hilarious.
Rissika chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Hahaha, that's really lovely :)
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I like the realism. The friend moving away, Crandall and House losing touch...these things happen all the time, and are no less sad for that.
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved this. - The Helen one made me the saddest, though, I loved how it ended with Wilson and House's friendship.
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was amazingly written. You've got a definite way with words.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great story! I love how all the first friends had some characteristic of Wilson. That last scene was great! So much more Wilson-y then the Wilson on House has been. Loved it!
HouseLovinGleek chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great story, really loved it. Esspecially the end part with House and Wilson those two are so good together (as friends and comediacly(SP? is it even a word? XD)) Anyways, two thumbs up, if I had more thumbs I'd put more up ;D I repeat great story!
xXPrincessMidnaXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009