Reviews for IRRITABLE DEAN SYNDROME, EXPANDED VERSION
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ah... poor Dean. Stumbling upon this story was so bizarre... my ten-year-old niece was suffering from the exact same thing a few weeks ago. But they did something different with her... not going into the details, 'cause you know, TMI. But needless to say, she wasn't a happy camper either. She still has to go back and have more X-Rays done to make sure they got everything *shudder* So just by observing her, I can feel Dean's pain. You're an incredible writer, by the way. Hope to see more Supernatal fics from you in the future.. (and some more Hawaii 5-0 ones, too.) I've recently become addicted to that show, too.
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ok I was far too amused by that lol. I definitely find pooping funnier than I should as a 21 year old female.

That was the lighthearted fic that I needed to brighten my day.

You have a very easy writing style. Good job.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That is horrible lol. I loved it. Poor Dean. Great job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Funny! Poor, poor Dean! You're just mean.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Too funny! Got to feel Dean's pain and embarrassment but so glad he agreed to let the doctor help. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be the one helping releave the impacted bowel.

Shar
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Okay that was kinda gross and sweet at the same time. A person in a supportive role - gah. Another thing I do not want to happen to me. Thanks for creeping me out and everything! LOL.

Phoebe
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Poor Dean.

You really captured his discomfort, both physically and psychologically, with this tag. No one would be 'comfortable' with this kind of medical problem, but tough guy Dean especially so.

Fantastic job with the OC doctor; I loved her calm, matter-of-fact but caring manner when dealing with such a sensitive issue. She read her patient very well.

And bless Sam for being willing to 'help' if it came down to it. Talk about doing whatever it takes for someone you care about! :)

Great job!

Cheers, Sculls
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my GOSH. I thought that drabble made me feel bad for Dean, but this?

Poor guy.
bayre chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hahhaa...this was great and something I think everyone at one time or another can relate to.

L
Dianne chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh poor Dean! But that was funny, thanks.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh this was priceless ;) Poor Dean ...

This was really written really well. It had a "real" feel to it. Poor Dean LOL

I had to laugh at Sam's reluctance to help him with THAT too LOL

Well done

Tara x0x
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I think you handled this really well - you got the point across without it being too graphic - I loved the last line - "I surrender my ticket on the Angel Express" - LOL!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh yeah!I was when I read that you wrote this!And you know what? I found it pretty hilarious actually...of course,at first I was like "Yikes!That's disgusting,that must hurt like hell!How humiliating!" and then, the little conversation between SAm and Dean ("“No, Sam, I can…”

“Think about it, Dean. You need someone else to help and that someone would be me by default. And, I love you, man, you’re my brother but…seriously? I mean, if we were in the middle of nowhere and I had no choice then yeah…otherwise…” He squeezed Dean’s shoulder.") made me *squee* and was grinning.I dunno why exactly but I felt sorry for Dean and found it somehow funny at the same time.

You captured both of them pretty well and the end was just SO dean-ish.

Very well done!

Kritty
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I know some people laughed, but I felt sorry for Dean, because of his embarrassment and the medical condition.

I also felt sorry for the medical personal, that is one assignment no one ever wants to do.

I'm glad that Sam insisted that Dean go to the hospital and was so supportive of his brother, also that Dean is OK.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Holy rectal thermometer, Batman! Poor Dean! I mean...man oh man...poor Dean! Thank you so much for having someone other than Sam help him out with this problem. I think that would have been too much to handle! Thanks for the expanded version - it was a corker:)