Reviews for Hello
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Update, update, update, update update PLEEEEEEAAAASEEE!

Love your story sooo much! :D
NeverthelessAFan chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
So confusing, but still good.

~Never The Less, A Fan~
NeverthelessAFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Confusing but good.

~Never The Less, A Fan~
Maly chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Please update i must have more edwards just so amazing update
Maly chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing its so damn amazing confusing cant wait to meet your edward he sounds you know amazing
Lovedninja chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
update! please! :)
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
OME! please say that edward improves her condition and could you stop going back to the past and instead let it happen in her dreams, it would be much more fun :)
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
sounds really good and will u make chapter in Edwards pov?
define-serenity chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
just giving you your well-deserved review! i don't think there's any information missing here. if anything, the gaps in information will make your readers come back for more. great job and great prologue ;)
nermalasu chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
so i'm wondering if he wore the same costume to make jog bella's memory? hmm...i can see why alice and charlie would be upset with bella hanging out with edward. i'm wondering if he had anything to do with the massive car accident? can't wait to find out how they react to each other the next day! great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
SpaghettiMama chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Great story, it's nice to read soemthing a bit different. I found it easy to read despite the time swapping and wanting to read on.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Tony Jo chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I'm really liking this story. I think the going back and forth between the years is great. Can't wait to read more.
BellaMckay chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
nice plot!

can't wait for more! it's kinda like 50 first dates!
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Poor Bella...to be vulnerable to cruel people and their intentions like Mike here at the party!

Will this always be in Bella's POV? Will we ever get Edward's? Obviously, in that 1 year that Bella and Edward's lives were involved something happened...his messed-up life up till meeting her affected them both to the point that everyone agreed to not tell her about him. That must be so heartbreaking for him, given that it is an E&B story.

Oh well, I'm in for the story...really interested to see where you are going to take this! Good luck!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I get it. You just have to pay attention to the dates...so thanks for that! I've read FF where the author forgets to put in something to indicate an obvious change in time frame.

Interesting idea. I like how these first meetings are like mirror images of each other - the past and present - so the aftermath of Bella's accident is that her memory is forever lost? Or change memories be triggered by smells, sights, etc?