Reviews for Bad Day
Lacila chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
The fluff...oh the Roy and Ed fluff was so cute. I honestly was on the verge of crying. I swear whenever I read stories like this I feel this pang; physical pang; of sadness. Like its rigging your heart with so much sadness that it "tightens".
EmiEmi96 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
That ending though XD
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awww, poor Ed :O I feel really sorry for him now ;(
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Wow... Just wow! Really, this two-shot is incredible! It's like a complete evolution of the relationship between Roy end Ed, and I personally find it was formidably well-shown in all of your writing. And it's cool how even though their respect for each other have grown a lot, they still keep their usual words fight, though seemingly with more care and more considered and loveable teasing rather than bully teasing! I mean, Roy does look intimidating, doesn't he? xD

Anyway, that was a really good fic and I assure you that I enjoyed it a lot!
MemoriesOfVoxei
rezzkat chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Aw that was sweet, I liked the resolution there it was nice.

I guess I did forget to mention in my last review how the three kids made me throw my IPod across the room and then chase after it and step on it a few times for good measure (you're going to make me break it) granted I did make sure it landed on a pillow and I wasn't wearing shoes or using all of my weight and I was just bearly supressing a scream of rage... But I figured that wasn't important until just now where I decided it was funny XD

But anyways I absolutely LOVED this story
So thank you for writing it, it's probably one of the best/most favorite FMA fics I've read :)
rezzkat chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh god. I need one of those signs...
The story is great so far, well placed humorous things here and there and just well written in general.
I can feel the frustration leaking from my screen ;) and what I mean by that is that you did a good job of making sure the reader understands just how bad Edward's day/couple days has been.
HipsterL chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Looks like Mustang mastered the Puberty Spell! (Awesome story, bro! Write another one!)
RainFlame chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
This was so beautiful! Gah, wonderful piece! Loved it :)
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I like Riza, she is one of my favorite characters! I love how she always "motivates" Mustang.
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
love your ed/roy stories :D they're the best!
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Cute! :3 3
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaw! That was so sweet! Poor Ed and Yay for Mustang! I'm really glad they talked like that. They're just too cute! :D Thanks for writing this! It was amazing! Keep Writing!

-Shiroi Ichigo
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
HELL YEAH! YOU GO ROY! SHOW THOSE LITTLE SHITS WHOS BOSS!
Cute ending, btw.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Lol. I love Riza, that was great.
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 4/7/2013