Reviews for Bad Day
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
It's so fluffy :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I have the biggest girl crush on Riza. That damn gun is a big reason why.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Wow. That was a truly EPIC bad day, and it was super realistic. I could totally see that happening to him, and his reaction made complete sense. Great job!
Poetic-Drug chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Ah, Edward. We've all experienced absolute crudmuffins like that in times of our lives.

The only word that comes to mind for this is "sweet". I am always a fan of the Parental!RoyEd scenario, and to me, this encapsulated it to utter perfection. I have to admit, I thought in the second chapter Roy would relay some information about being raised by his Aunt, but I was surprised at the direction this turn. Not a bad one, but unexpected. The emotions felt real, and it was lovely to read.

Kudos to you, my friend.
That Ishvalan Kid chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Can I just say Thank you? I've been bullied lately for being the "Fat kid" and this really lifted my spirits and made me feel better.
Also that description of how annoying crutches are was spot-on.
Keep writing, I loved this.
Lacila chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
The fluff...oh the Roy and Ed fluff was so cute. I honestly was on the verge of crying. I swear whenever I read stories like this I feel this pang; physical pang; of sadness. Like its rigging your heart with so much sadness that it "tightens".
EmiEmi96 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
That ending though XD
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awww, poor Ed :O I feel really sorry for him now ;(
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Wow... Just wow! Really, this two-shot is incredible! It's like a complete evolution of the relationship between Roy end Ed, and I personally find it was formidably well-shown in all of your writing. And it's cool how even though their respect for each other have grown a lot, they still keep their usual words fight, though seemingly with more care and more considered and loveable teasing rather than bully teasing! I mean, Roy does look intimidating, doesn't he? xD

Anyway, that was a really good fic and I assure you that I enjoyed it a lot!
MemoriesOfVoxei
Kiss From a Belladonna chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Aw that was sweet, I liked the resolution there it was nice.

I guess I did forget to mention in my last review how the three kids made me throw my IPod across the room and then chase after it and step on it a few times for good measure (you're going to make me break it) granted I did make sure it landed on a pillow and I wasn't wearing shoes or using all of my weight and I was just bearly supressing a scream of rage... But I figured that wasn't important until just now where I decided it was funny XD

But anyways I absolutely LOVED this story
So thank you for writing it, it's probably one of the best/most favorite FMA fics I've read :)
Kiss From a Belladonna chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh god. I need one of those signs...
The story is great so far, well placed humorous things here and there and just well written in general.
I can feel the frustration leaking from my screen ;) and what I mean by that is that you did a good job of making sure the reader understands just how bad Edward's day/couple days has been.
HipsterL chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Looks like Mustang mastered the Puberty Spell! (Awesome story, bro! Write another one!)
RainFlame chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
This was so beautiful! Gah, wonderful piece! Loved it :)
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I like Riza, she is one of my favorite characters! I love how she always "motivates" Mustang.
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
love your ed/roy stories :D they're the best!