Reviews for Role Reversal
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 5/25
Cute story and amusing. Thanks so much
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was absolutely adorkable! That was one hell of an AU haha. Will you be making that into a new fic set? It would be so cool :) loving this.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was perfect.
Time Watchers chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Too bad you did not continue the story. I liked the idea of role reversal. It would be interesting if this so called dream continued more and I am interested in whoever move into the apartment first: the boys or Penny in this alternative reality.
abbynorml chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
great idea :) would be neat to continue this idea further :)
xkuroxshinobix chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is such an interesting story! There needs to be more of role reversal fics. :)
DubCliq chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great idea! I would love if you made this a longer fic and explored the universe a bit more, even if only a few chapters. (til P/S get together) :)
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
that's kind of awesome. i love it
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That's hilarious!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw I loved it !
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
So glad you thought of this! Is Penny's last name Taylor? I had forgotten. To bad you ended it the way you did though. It would've made a good chapter fic.
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
no way jose! I'm not letting u get off that easily, this needs to become a longer story with alt. dimension Sheldon and Penny! I was all excited thinking YAY something new and then SQUISH goes my thought bug... it can't be a dream! *pout* think abou tit?
babebubeboink99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
O. I adore this version of Penny. Too bad it was just a dream. Nice characterization.
Anonymous Echo chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Bwuahahaha. Sheldon's wake up reaction. XD

Nicely done. Kind of creepy to think upon...
squibalicous chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
honestly, your AU sounds great. How about a whole fic about it? please, pretty please...