Reviews for Days Are Where We Live
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Simply freaking adorable. Thank you.

Anne1013 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
It's funny because if you look at it, Dean would seem to be the one the most wanted to be his father. Same car, same music, same clothes. And yet it is Sam that ends up most resembling his father with his thirst for revenge. I have always loved that scene where Dean tells Sam he is just like his father and Sam says that he will take it as a compliment. Dean tells him to take it any way he wants.

But your story is at a time when neither boy sees the flaws in his father, and being just like him is the greatest thing on earth. To be that innocent again. For John to be the hero again. We know how the story turns out but we still want to root for this little family.

Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lol sweet story )
Zerestor chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Cutest story ever!
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That. Is. Adorable.

"Caleb calls you hobo all the time."

I love it!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh, Innie, that was precious. When those kids marched into the gym, I was grinning, too! Wee!Sam? Adorable!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw. Sammy wanted to be his dad and turned out to be a hobo. Great fic and I love big brother Dean doing whatever it takes to make his little brother happy. :)
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This story was so sweet on so many levels. I love wee-chester stories especially when John is around and is exposed to Sammy's innocence and Dean showing what makes him the best big brother.
snchills chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Really great, I loved it. Sammy dressing up as John was really cute. Dean using Tea as material for a beard, very inventive. Great job.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/20/2009