Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 8/28
I'm all for finding Powerful OC Females equal in power to Hashirama and Madara. Simply because there isnt one canon girl that is. They are mostly medics. I hate that.
Diving in chapter 1 . 4/26
I feel rather sorry for the instructors at the academy.
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Yep this was Anko's genaration
pyro-rocketeer chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Awhhh haha!
This is beautiful.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I bet ya that that was Anko's generation.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
awesome!
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Praise The Lord, hellelujah! Somebody else sees Twilight (actually, basically Edward & Bella), the way I do! Nice story :L.
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I like this. It's a combination of a few things I really enjoy: Early Family!MinaKushi, feminism, and the downright slaughter of the mess that is known as the Twilight Saga.

Add to the fact that this is cute and silly, and that your writing appears to be flawless, you've got a good little drabble here.
Osor chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved it! There is a Twilight commentary called 'The SPARKLING Twilight Commentary!' I think you would like it.

Great job on this!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I would gladly accept this fic as required reading for everyone ever amen.
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
*sparkly eyes* I wanna be as cool as Kushina-san too!
Great story, made me laugh alot :)
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Perhaps Twilight is what influenced the Sasuke fangirls...?
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh Kushina... you're just... you're my hero XD ha-ha, kind of feel a bit bad for Minato and the others though... .'
Serahe chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Yes!, Thank You!
Finally someone who gets it I can't stand Twilight. Seriously I know writer's have the right to be creative and have Artistic License and all that but what Twilights author did to vampire's was might as well havenot been vampire's she should have made them into new creature's that had some things in common with vampires or being rlated to vampire but not actually being one. As you said "I do not like Twilight the Series-I don't like the writing, I don't like the characters, and I especially don't like nor do I agree with the themes and concepts the book espouses." RIGHT ON! Couldnot have said it better. So again. Thank You!

Seraphe