Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
DieFeminaziDie chapter 1 . 4/22
Feminism is fucking stupid when it's like this. Equal rights? Go ahead, perfectly fine! Putting men down like they are the scum of the earth without even knowing them and considering all women to be gods? Fuck you, you fucking nut.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I bet ya that that was Anko's generation.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
awesome!
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Praise The Lord, hellelujah! Somebody else sees Twilight (actually, basically Edward & Bella), the way I do! Nice story :L.
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I like this. It's a combination of a few things I really enjoy: Early Family!MinaKushi, feminism, and the downright slaughter of the mess that is known as the Twilight Saga.

Add to the fact that this is cute and silly, and that your writing appears to be flawless, you've got a good little drabble here.
The Weirdo Next Door chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved it! There is a Twilight commentary called 'The SPARKLING Twilight Commentary!' I think you would like it.

Great job on this!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I would gladly accept this fic as required reading for everyone ever amen.
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
*sparkly eyes* I wanna be as cool as Kushina-san too!
Great story, made me laugh alot :)
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Perhaps Twilight is what influenced the Sasuke fangirls...?
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh Kushina... you're just... you're my hero XD ha-ha, kind of feel a bit bad for Minato and the others though... .'
Serahe chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Yes!, Thank You!
Finally someone who gets it I can't stand Twilight. Seriously I know writer's have the right to be creative and have Artistic License and all that but what Twilights author did to vampire's was might as well havenot been vampire's she should have made them into new creature's that had some things in common with vampires or being rlated to vampire but not actually being one. As you said "I do not like Twilight the Series-I don't like the writing, I don't like the characters, and I especially don't like nor do I agree with the themes and concepts the book espouses." RIGHT ON! Couldnot have said it better. So again. Thank You!

Seraphe
SShine chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Kushina is awesome. Plain as that. And you story is awesome, too,
I have a newfound love for these two and I can't stop reading stories!
D chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Damn, I hate twilight, especially for the reactions people that don't like it have, for example my girlfriend ranting at me for one hour about how she never would accept such behavior for any guy. Till I reminded her that if there was a stalker in this relationship that wasn't me, since I didn't even now her name before she asked me out .
Anyway, a good fic, very funny.
Kintora chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh man, this was great. I think I have a grin the size of texas right now that could make Naruto run for his money. Haha Excellent piece!