Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I have to agree with Kushina/you on this. Twilight is really not a good example of how to have a happy relationship. I only read the first book out of curiosity and that was all it took to put me off Twilight for good. While Edward is an undeniably creepy stalker it could possibly be excused as he is a non-human predator and therefore stalking is instinctive(not that it makes it okay or anything)-but Bella? She's arguably the most dull and irritating character I've ever came across.

Poor Minato doesn't understand what he did ;P
Lanny L chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
damn hilarious. :D
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 7/2/2011

You are my hero and have my undying loyalty.

Down with Twilight.

That is all.
X59 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
go Kushina.

To be honest I've never read twilight...i can't get over the fact that the vampires glow.
ferris-girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love how you can take two things I love and one thing I hate dearly and make it work so well. Loved the feminism and totally love a KickAss Kushina. Hate hate hate Twilight, for all the reasons you have Kushina mention. Like she was (or in reality, you were) reading my mind. Not sure what else to say, but Love iT!
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yay! Twilight is pretty anti-feminist. Kushina would totally do this. I can imagine it, and it's a funny picture.
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"I love you, Minato, but I'm afraid you don't dazzle me."

- Oh, I looove this part ! Made laugh :))
LadyDM chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is badass.
Addster chapter 1 . 4/18/2011

Vero-Enelya chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh my God! I had to review this! You are my hero along side with Kushina-chan D It's just the truth... I don't have read those books, but with the movies is more than enough to make me vomit...

I love you for this little piece of art )
Freakie-ness chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hahahaha... I loved it!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
A fic of pure hilarity XD This had me chanting 'Damn straight' me a few odd looks XD This was well written and even better well phrased, if that makes any sort of sense. It was a blast to read! Thanks for writing _
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Kushina is soooo cool! Totally agreed on that one! :D

If the lesson sticks, there won't be so many girls pining over Sasuke, which has to be a good thing!

Now there has to be a follow up to this in which Tsunade tries to lessen the impact of Jiraiya's "Icha Icha" series on young, impressionable male shinobi-in-training's minds. Hmmm... Ebisu and Kakashi giving lectures to boys on how to respect the opposite sex and treat everyone equally regardless of gender? ANKO terrifying boys with the same has potential, ne? ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
yoshcosplay chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

I'm not sure there is much more else that I can say. I loved the story, thank you for sharing!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »