Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
ferris-girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love how you can take two things I love and one thing I hate dearly and make it work so well. Loved the feminism and totally love a KickAss Kushina. Hate hate hate Twilight, for all the reasons you have Kushina mention. Like she was (or in reality, you were) reading my mind. Not sure what else to say, but Love iT!
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yay! Twilight is pretty anti-feminist. Kushina would totally do this. I can imagine it, and it's a funny picture.
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"I love you, Minato, but I'm afraid you don't dazzle me."

- Oh, I looove this part ! Made laugh :))
LadyDM chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is badass.
Addster chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
WOOT! GO KUSHINA! GIRLS RULE!

PEACE :P
Vero-Enelya chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh my God! I had to review this! You are my hero along side with Kushina-chan D It's just the truth... I don't have read those books, but with the movies is more than enough to make me vomit...

I love you for this little piece of art )
Freakie-ness chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hahahaha... I loved it!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
A fic of pure hilarity XD This had me chanting 'Damn straight'...got me a few odd looks XD This was well written and even better well phrased, if that makes any sort of sense. It was a blast to read! Thanks for writing _
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Kushina is soooo cool! Totally agreed on that one! :D

If the lesson sticks, there won't be so many girls pining over Sasuke, which has to be a good thing!

Now there has to be a follow up to this in which Tsunade tries to lessen the impact of Jiraiya's "Icha Icha" series on young, impressionable male shinobi-in-training's minds. Hmmm... Ebisu and Kakashi giving lectures to boys on how to respect the opposite sex and treat everyone equally regardless of gender? ANKO terrifying boys with the same message...it has potential, ne? ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
lol.
yoshcosplay chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Genius.

I'm not sure there is much more else that I can say. I loved the story, thank you for sharing!
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
You! Yes, you.

I love you.

Kushina's thoughts-and yours-mirror mine quite well. Ok, there's a but more confusion and flailing about how something so poorly written can be so damn popular, but still.

Also, your summary kicks ass, so much ass. :D
Melanie Sky chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was funny!
kaytahn chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I also hope that perhaps I might be as cool as Kushina-san one day.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hahaha that was awesome. Well done :D! Glad to see something good came out of Twilight.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »