Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
Dakota Lynn chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I loved it! "the brat glitters" haha. Very humorous.
Starsabove0oru chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this is hilarious lol i can picture Kushina rallying all the girls up hahaha i actually read the twilight books and i liked them. i wouldnt read them again lol but i enjoyed reading them. but i definitely understand your point of view. Bella is portrayed as rather weak & helpless and Edward is basically treats her like a glass doll.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Sigh, I want to take Kushina out of the 4th wall and sic her on middle and high schools. Excellent piece, we need to win back our dignity from Meyers
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
a Twilight Bash story with a purpose and positive note/ending.
Shade chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was,actually better than I thought of it,and it is funny.

9.5/10

Shade

P.S. I don't give 10's,ever,at least now.
teegan chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LIKE!
Serenity Hidden chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
PRICELESS!

And better yet, it had words I didn't even know!

Great job, and utterly believable.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
W00t-Go, Kushina! *cheers* This was great. It made me laugh and nod along with Kushina's points, and your characterization of her is terrific. Awesome work!
mione the kneazle chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Hooray! Score one for Kushina! Totally loved it :-)
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
lol this is very funny. When I write that I laughed out loud, I mean that I really did. A lot. I loved the reference to the glass ceiling in the Ninja world _

I'm with you when you say that Twilight gives young women (and men if they read it/watch it) the wrong idea. When I watched the movie recently with my younger cousins, one of them, who is 9, said that she thought that it was OK that Bella was ignoring her friends because she had a "hot boyfriend". Naturally, my other, older cousn and myself said that this was not true under any circumstance but I'm not sure that she believed us. Hopefully she will grow out of this idea.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oddly enough, I'm somehow reminded of Quill of Molliemon when I read this.

NOT saying that you are a rip off of her.

BUT RATHER, saying that you two write in similar ways.

Given that I greatly admire Quill, I guess you should probably consider this a complement and not an insult.

AWESOME WRITING!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Haha, yay! I'm all for feminist shinobi, and Kushina is brilliant at it!
Sarloos chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
-falls over laughing-

I agree with you so much on Twilight. Honestly, the only "good thing" about it is the amusement I derive from imagining Edward meeting Alucard from Hellsing...-cackles-.

...and if a guy attempted anything like that with me, "vampire" or no, large ammounts of C4 would be involved in his demise.

...and Kushina is just awesome. XD
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
awesome! I ABSOLUTELY love it!
Lightninging chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That. Was. SO EFFING AWESOME!

God, it was about TIME someone said this about Twilight! I wholeheartedly agree with your entire concept. (It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's realized most of the girls are medic-nins.) And I LOVE the Kushina-ness of this fic. I love that character... such a pity she had to die. T.T

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I really can't say it enough! THANK YOU!

Thank you, arigatou, kitos, merci, gracias, merci, nia'ish, grazie, I'm running out of languages. THANK YOU!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »