Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Haha, yay! I'm all for feminist shinobi, and Kushina is brilliant at it!
Sarloos chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
-falls over laughing-

I agree with you so much on Twilight. Honestly, the only "good thing" about it is the amusement I derive from imagining Edward meeting Alucard from Hellsing...-cackles-.

...and if a guy attempted anything like that with me, "vampire" or no, large ammounts of C4 would be involved in his demise.

...and Kushina is just awesome. XD
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
awesome! I ABSOLUTELY love it!
Lightninging chapter 1 . 11/29/2009

God, it was about TIME someone said this about Twilight! I wholeheartedly agree with your entire concept. (It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's realized most of the girls are medic-nins.) And I LOVE the Kushina-ness of this fic. I love that character... such a pity she had to die. T.T

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I really can't say it enough! THANK YOU!

Thank you, arigatou, kitos, merci, gracias, merci, nia'ish, grazie, I'm running out of languages. THANK YOU!
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You go, girl!
ncfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love it. I would never touch the Twilight series with a ten-foot pole (I won't rant because I've never read it). Everything my friends have told me about it while gushing incessantly just cemented how leery I am of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. And I'm all for the kunoichi refusing to be walked over.
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
*three cheers*

Holy CRAP do I despise those books. I commend you on managing to get through them. I tried, for criticisms sake, but I just COULD NOT MANAGE. The AGONY of her atrocious prose was too great.

Thanks for the humor. 3
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
HELL YEAH! THIS IS MY KIND OF STORY! Even though I love the Twilight Saga, and it's Characters (Especially Edward), This fanfiction actually showed excellent rights of kunoichi.
Starsontheshore chapter 1 . 11/23/2009

It really was. The most pathetic thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm a semi die hard romantist, so i thought Twilight would be good.

It definitely wasn't. It was a waste of 3 hours. Rawr. Seriously. Who the hell SPARKLES in the sunlight?

Good story! Heheh I was happy reading this.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love how Kushina inpsired the younger kunoichi to keep going and try to reach the top to ANBU and disliked Twilight especially the 'there is more to life than descriptions of how perfect the manflesh of your lover is' which I totally agree with! Good oneshot.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
lol. i can totally see this happening. ]]
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
the-ramen-fiend chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Absolutely fabulous 8D

All the way through I couldn't help but imagine Tsunade's reaction!
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
AWESOME! I don't really like Twilight myself, so incorporating this into Naruto fandom was BRILLIANT. Hey, I happen to be part of a blog called twilight_sucks on livejournal, and from what I see plenty of the people there are anime fans, it alright if I link this fic back to them?

Anyways, great job at this! bd
dadadadum chapter 1 . 11/1/2009