Reviews for Of Feminism and Stilettos
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You go, girl!
ncfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love it. I would never touch the Twilight series with a ten-foot pole (I won't rant because I've never read it). Everything my friends have told me about it while gushing incessantly just cemented how leery I am of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. And I'm all for the kunoichi refusing to be walked over.
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
*three cheers*

Holy CRAP do I despise those books. I commend you on managing to get through them. I tried, for criticisms sake, but I just COULD NOT MANAGE. The AGONY of her atrocious prose was too great.

Thanks for the humor. 3
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
HELL YEAH! THIS IS MY KIND OF STORY! Even though I love the Twilight Saga, and it's Characters (Especially Edward), This fanfiction actually showed excellent rights of kunoichi.
chocolvr69 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Pathetic.

It really was. The most pathetic thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm a semi die hard romantist, so i thought Twilight would be good.

It definitely wasn't. It was a waste of 3 hours. Rawr. Seriously. Who the hell SPARKLES in the sunlight?

Good story! Heheh I was happy reading this.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love how Kushina inpsired the younger kunoichi to keep going and try to reach the top to ANBU and disliked Twilight especially the 'there is more to life than descriptions of how perfect the manflesh of your lover is' which I totally agree with! Good oneshot.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
lol. i can totally see this happening. ]]
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice.
the-ramen-fiend chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Absolutely fabulous 8D

All the way through I couldn't help but imagine Tsunade's reaction!
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
AWESOME! I don't really like Twilight myself, so incorporating this into Naruto fandom was BRILLIANT. Hey, I happen to be part of a blog called twilight_sucks on livejournal, and from what I see plenty of the people there are anime fans, so...is it alright if I link this fic back to them?

Anyways, great job at this! bd
dadadadum chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh, that was wonderful.
QuoteMyFoot chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I think I love you.

This a wonderful, funny, slice-of-life and the line “Kushina, love, is this one of those things I can blame on your uterus?” will stay with me forever.

In a good way.

In case you can't tell, I rather enjoyed this story and it made me laugh. Also, I 100% agree with you. Fave
isodel chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was amazingly funny. I couldn't stop giggling the entire time I read it. Is it wrong that I'm kind of hoping for a sequel?
existence555 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was funny and cute

I can totally see Kushina like that, hehe.

I especially loved the descriptions of all the havoc she wreaked at the beginning. She's definitely Naruto's mother, huh? xD

Nice job!
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
LOVE IT! i TOTALLY agree with you; twilight is setting an awful example.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »