Reviews for High School of the Dead: American Requiem
Sayichi chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Write more! I love it! I did notice some similarities in the first chapter to the first few episodes of hotd
ninjakat405 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I finally found it again! Awesome! Disappointed that it hasn't been all...but I still love this thing. Finished or not, I'll still re-read and re-read!
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Not bad. I think that's one thing that everyone does, thinks about and plans where the best place would be in case of zombie attack. If they don't then they should! Anyway, I dunno if you're still updating, but I hope you are!
Billiam132 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'v read all teh chapters and i love this story, please keep it up ;)
Winfred T. Sledge chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Totally awesome!
C. R. Meadows chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
I'm not even going to leave a long reciew other than to say "Shaun Of the Dead" is hilarious! Nothing else need be said about this chapter. Perfect score, 10 out of 10.

update soon!
C. R. Meadows chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I really hope you like my reviews because I hardly ever review people's work... lol but anyway, this is yet another great work to add to "Requiem"'s steadily growing archives. I really like the sense of suspense at the end. It leaves me wondering whether Adam is a MAIN charater or if he's just 'there' and is possibly about to die. But like in the previous review, longer chapters would be nice. All in all i like it. 8.5 out of 10.
C. R. Meadows chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
sorry about the last two anonymous reviews. i forgot to sign in... but this is an amazing third installment to your "American Requiem" story. Although at times it seems like your just writing the first thing that comes to mind and then not adding enough detail because you think of the next scene you wanna write down. (this chapter wasn't like that though, i was just including it for chapters 1 and 2.) now I'm off to read ch. 4. 9.8 out of 10. (Ps. It may take longer to get stuff posted but longer chapters would be greatly appreciated...)
akanamilas chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
I. Love. This. Story. This is like... AMAZING WRITING! GURGH! XDXDDDDDDD

C. R. Meadows chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
A little better than the last chapter and a lot more detail. I'm not going to make this a long review because my laptop is running low on juices, but the major thing i dislike about this chapter is a personal prefrence. I hate when actual places, movies, games, music, etc. are used in stories... but other than that, great work! 8.2 out of 10.
C. R. Meadows chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Amazing first chapter, although you did use a lot of stuff from the original manga/anime. But other than that its really good. I like the OC's and the story so far, but it could've used a bit more detail to add length t the chapter... All in all... A 7.3 out of 10. I can't wait for chapter two, so be expecting more reviews from me in the future. until then, love , peace, chicken grease.
yrwelikethis chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
beast first ch man its funny and never give that humor up it so good
NoahMR chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Great job on this chapter, I am really liking how you picked this character to be the protagonist in the story. Also really liked the lord of the flies reference, and even though in lord of the flies they were much younger, they now have an actual beast which may increase the chaos!

Really looking forward to your next chapter and keep up the great work.
Byron12 chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
i hope adam and david can really get the others to safety before the dead get to them first.
Byron12 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Wow they should just tell the others it's the end of world and zombies are among them i'm really sorry for not reviewing it seem like i couldn't find your story for some reason.