Reviews for Weakness
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh that's just mean! XD Poor Thrall, poor Jaina!
Wolfdroid 3000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OK here's the deal,i sorta don't want to say this but can you maybe add a few extra chapters?
I sorta wanna see where this can go between Thrall and Jaina.
Oh 1 more thing I'm not a member yet but possibly can be.
heka chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
oh man you should totally continue this HAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awe. Poor thrall.
Irenthel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Sylvanas, you kinky bitch. 3 Thank you for A) Writing something like this and B) Writing it well. Bonus points for keeping these two in character, as most can't seem to accomplish that.
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh my. Poor Thrall.

Lovely, but there's a couple typos that made it a little difficult to understand. Not that I have room to talk- I never notice mistakes in my typing until the last second. xD

But yes, lovely story- I really felt for Thrall there. The style used to communicate his emotion was great- subtle, but still very clearly there. I'd love to see more of this. :D
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Awesome oneshot! I would love to see more of this!
Tearle chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I agree. Certain other reviewers need to chill. There's no reason to trash your fic just because it's not what they wanted to read.

I love the premise of it - Sylvannas certainly is sneaky enough to do something like this!

Sometimes I found your sentences clunky and hard to understand - I think they were just missing commas and the like. Overall, though, I liked it a lot...even if I hate the Jaina/Thrall pairing!

Also, I love your penname! _
Hikako chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is extremely well written and immensely entertaining. Wish it wasn't a one-shot but it is superb on its own.
zsanica chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I've quite enjoying reading your tales of Jaina and Thrall, this one is most definitely included.

I am so curious as to what kind of mischief Sylvanas is planning...
Serinde chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very nice. I enjoy these well-written one-shot Thrall/Jaina pieces of yours very much! Please keep posting! And imo your other reviewer needs to chill a bit and stick to reviewing the kinds of fics he likes.
Account Purged in Unholy Fire chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Admittedly, a good story and well written. Sadly, you'll get 5 Reviews for every chapter you post for feeding the desire for repetitive romance fics between the canon characters.

Admittedly, I'm biased. I have to sort through this kind of recycled trash by large quantities to get to an original fic that doesn't get 1/10 of the attention their due and slips off the front page; their authors disillusioned with writing and never to be heard from again.

Admittedly, from this point on, Robert Jordan could come back from the dead and start writing Thrall/Jaina fics, and I'd rate him out of existence for it. So, please, something original.