Reviews for Fine Spanish Wine
FrozenSummer chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ok, don't take this the wrong way! But I love the end. That's actually a really good display of Antonio and Lovino and how they act with each other and most people don't do so good. I think this is great and I'm glad to see your own personality with the mini rage at the end(because I do the same exact thing ;)
UnCon chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so gooooooooooooood!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I liked this~
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
xDD *lovelove* Haha, oh intoxication~~~ It's so wonderful to read~~~ Cuz it always seems to lead to compromising situations... like this... and it tends to be hotter when one or more of the company is intoxicated... *heart* Thanks for writing! Haha, I know, it IS embarrassing... ;; That's why I don't write it. But I greatly appreciate those who can... ;;;
OmangoOlemonadeO chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love how the characters were portrayed :P

And it's .Hot.

Well done! :DD

~OmangoOlemonadeO
Ryuuk96 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Where the fuck can I get some of this wine?

XD

Great story, absolutely adored it.
Domomomo chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Dude, I know exactly how you feel about writing dirty stuff. Just recently I wrote a fic for a friend's birthday, and afterward I was like"D-DID I SERIOUSLY WRITE THAT!"

Also, I forgot to say this is amazing. LOVE.
Galadhwen-x chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ahaa~

Great work at portraying the passion that these characters share!

I also love the title; very imaginative and just wow.

Great work c:
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
well it was awesome
ArMaStAtUdAmI chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is my favorite kind of smut...the kind that makes my eyes water from the hawtness. ;/;

I LOVE IT. :D

-Ami
Daoiki chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
D: *reaches to Lovi and Spain-Bastard* I WANNA CUDDLE! *bricked* WOOH! I loved this, makes me wanna write something longer than the shitty stumps I publish! I also want, along with a puppy from Santa *coughFinlandcough* and your writing dedication/commitment, is Italy's curl. No. Not for the pervy things. Just for the sole mother trucking reason that I have a retardly defying curl...ON MY SKULL.
Lofette chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I'm just love this XD! Could I translate your fan fiction to Thai and post it on Thailand's APH website? I want the others to read it, I'll surely give you the credit.
Stiorra chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I like the ending haha. It was great
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
hehe. I love how Antonio's like, yay cuddle~
GoldenAvenue chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I know how it feels, hon. When your studying for exams at, like, three in the morning, all you're eating and drinking is pixie stix and pepsi. It sucks, but deadlines are deadlines, and they really come back to bite you on the ass. I LOVE THIS STORY. Intant. Fave.