Reviews for Legacy
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ooooh, dark and bitter, done really well. Excellent writing and very accurate. Great work.
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
so sad, so simple yet it is brilliant
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
One of the most beautiful and touching thing i'v read.

Wonderful, so sad.

Bravo, I think you really paint the "family life" and thoughts of Ziva.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
WOW! That was... intense.
SongBirdie chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You summed up everything about this complex situation in so few words.

Brilliant writing and you are right on target with the characters' emotions.

This is your first NCIS piece? Wow! Keep it up!

The I in “until i no longer" needs to be capitalized.

4 stars! Bravo!

Valerie
Amy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Brilliantly done. I love that they give us a hint, now and again, of how hard it was for Ziva to kill Ari.
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Totally and completely sums up everything about Ziva and her feeling towards her father. I absolutely love the part about Ziva atoning for her sins by saving lives. And the last line really drives it all home.

I really look forward to seeing more NCIS work from you. Great job!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I have no idea what NCIS is but adored your writing of "Flashback" I decided to give this a try. It's very intense and well written. The change in the way it's told works well and in such a short written span, shared the life of the character in what we would want to know as the reader.

I am thrilled you read your reviews and even more thrilled you may continue to finish "Flashback." I truly enjoy the wonderful stories you've posted to share. Thank you.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is fantastic!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I am so very pleased that you decided to post an NCIS fic. This is truly wonderful. I believe you have captured the essence of Ziva's inner turmoil. I will watch for more NCIS stories from you.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.