Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
Ebony 'Eve' Light chapter 20 . 9/10
I hope I'm not being rude but are you planning to update this story? It's really interesting.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 5 . 9/1
umm, i hate to be that person but... twenty hundred hours is actually eight o'clock.
It's years since you updated but I really like this story, so pretty please?
HeyScarlette chapter 20 . 8/23
FUCK I NEED TO READ MORE OF THIS, IT'S LIKE A DRUG I SWEAR. (Also that Spain/Lovi kiss was really cute!)
Any name chapter 20 . 8/18
Why you stop writing
Butter Lord chapter 20 . 8/12
Don't forget about this story, it's so good!
bookworm-of-bookworms chapter 20 . 7/20
This is such an amazing story! If you don't think you're going to update it, maybe put it up for adoption?
My face is red now from larghing so hard
Swedandnotpewdie chapter 10 . 6/15
What did Sweden even do? It was like once or twice he actually was strong and spread fear! I mean Most of the violent vikings came from denmark and norway, thé Swedish vikings just traded and made cities (mostly). Most of the time he was too busy fighting denmark and russia and trying to not get left behind by thé danish traders and trends from South Europe, or more specifice France! I just dont understand why no one likes him yet in this fic expect Finland. Are they still scared by thé lion of the North or what? Or is it that he fought with Russia and won in thé past? Back in those Days Sweden got to know and learn everything later than Most People because he Lives so far North. It was thé same thing for russia. He had a Hard time even trying to keep up with everyone Else. And russia wasnt thé superpower that we know today. He was also once weak. Or rather had a Hard time keeping up with everyone Else for thé same reason as Sweden. He hav had Peace for 200 years now and have nearly no Army at all. Why are thé countries in thé Room lying about liking him so that he wont be depressed anymore!? It just feels arrrgh! Wrong!
camry72 chapter 14 . 6/5
Say what now! This Spain is a Doctor?
camry72 chapter 7 . 6/5
If the Nations somehow ended in an alternate universe you would think they would have figured that maybe theses people aren't trying to offend them but that they truly don't know them.
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 20 . 5/4
FireTechFiction chapter 20 . 4/28
I'm pretty sure all your 1,500 followers are going to grab pitchforks and torches and chase you around until you update. Oh wait, hasn't that already happened?
Madds.Is.Trash chapter 20 . 4/21
Awwww sh*t, this story hasn't been updated since 2009?! Well there is still some hope...barely.
The Popsicle Sandwich chapter 20 . 4/8
Oh god. This story is incredible! Please continue it. I can't wait to see Egypt!
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »