Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
Irina Hunter chapter 4 . 8/8
China is the oldest country, so he should be the physically oldest.
Please write more! Like where the hell is Russia and japan
Damn there goes my pruame hopes
DragonClaw827 chapter 20 . 5/30
Still love to read this years later... this might be the second or third time I've reread this!

Although the pacing can be a little wack sometimes, it's easy to overlook it and focus on the plot! It's been interesting, the last couple of chapters. There's all this intrigue concerning how and why the nations even got to be in that situation, and whether they truly are nations in a world that forgot or if they're merely humans with a fascinating mental condition. Signs point that they're nations, if you're wondering-no human has America's strength.

Some characters don't get much screen time, but I understand why! It's hard to keep track of so many characters.

On an unimportant note: I'm kind of excited that I managed to understand some of the French in the fic. 3 years of French has done me some good after all.
someguyreading chapter 20 . 4/17
hey, hope you're off in a better state right now, well, how better you can get in the state its in, (cough cough virus). Just wanted to add a review here because damn this one literally had me in mindgames whether thinking they we're actually just delusional (however impossible that might be with all the clues) or it was just them being transported from another dimension and such. It was pretty cool finally getting (somewhat) of a confirmation last chapter with the imprint on the door handle and such. There's like a 0.!% chance of you reading this review (I mean, the fic is practically almost a decade old, and who knows if you still go on to this account? Heck, you might even 'ave published an original story right now and I wouldn't know since I'm too lazy to check out what've you been doing currently) but I still wanna just put this herebecause I appreciated reading this, even if it messed up my sleep schedule and its now 4am.
letmedeletemyaccountcoward chapter 7 . 9/5/2019
grrr, i still don’t trust this “wilson” lady T.T
TheFullmetalSociopath chapter 20 . 5/25/2019
I love this story do much, I am almost genuinely depressed that it hasn't been updated in... 7 years. Oh well. Good job!
Narniaisinmycloset chapter 20 . 2/5/2019
I wish this had an ending but it's amazing either way
Spark chapter 20 . 1/31/2019
Umm.. just so you know, thank you so much for writing this! It made me laugh, like out loud, and it was just really sweet.
Spark chapter 20 . 1/31/2019
Oh fucking no!
It’s over?
I’m so sad. Oh well. Anyways, this was really good - amazing even, I loved it, and I really hope someone will adopt it. Nice writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2018
Yknow, I read this story all in one sitting. And I want you to know that it made me happy. Perhaps you haven’t been on here in years, and perhaps you’re no longer in the fandom. I’m sure not! Just a bored, nostalgic writer looking for some old hetalia fics to bring back some memories. And this fic sure did it. You really did capture the craziness of all these nations together, and, well, I dunno. I think that you deserve to know that your story made me smile, and that’s what matters a lot writing. Reactions of the reader. Thanks for writing :)
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 12 . 12/17/2018
Now that the recreational use of marijuana is legal in Canada it’s most definitely a fact that Mattie is a pothead
FullMetalPon-3 chapter 7 . 10/8/2018
Romano screaming "Fuck!" when he gets his cards taking away is just so beautiful and believable.
guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2018
oh please please please tell me this isn't discontinued!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2018