Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
PartyGirl38 chapter 20 . 5/22
PLEASE, PLEASE DEAR GOOD AUTHOR, WRITE MORE, I PLEAD TO YOU OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF MY FANFIC LOVING HEART, TO WRITE MORE.
Why are all the good fics abandoned?
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 7 . 5/18
Yo! I just wanted to (finally) review for this story (I'm rereading all of my favorites) and I just wanted to say you're doing a great job! Now I know stuff was going down a while ago and maybe you don't want to continue this, but I think you should, personally. It's great! Well, you don't have to listen to me if ya don't want to, so I'm gunna go back to reading. Thanks for such a kickass fanfic!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 16 . 5/6
Deep breath and asdfghjkl finally Spain I was all over the screen because of you and committing keyboard murder everywhereee. :D Welcome to the livinggg! Continuing onnn~
Harmonic Bunny chapter 14 . 5/6
...Ahhh Spain nooo. Nooo. Nuuu. You will not do this to Ro—
Ahhhhhhhhhh, Romanoooooo, I'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyy! QAQ
Continuing on...
Harmonic Bunny chapter 13 . 5/6
America is best comic relief and Switzerland is going to go ballistic isn't he about Liechtenstein? x)
Onwards~!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 12 . 5/6
Continuing on; this story is amazing but I'm sad that it's on hiatus but it's amazing! :)
Harmonic Bunny chapter 11 . 5/6
Ahhh Romanooo it will be alrighttt! D:
the Flying-Panda chapter 20 . 4/3
OMIGOSH THIS IS HILARIOUS!
XD

When's another girl going to appear?
DreamRealm3 chapter 20 . 3/29
Omfg i need more
ineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmoreineedmore .More!
Sarahsoarus chapter 20 . 3/24
If you add a new chapter I will read it so hard
Ryfedd Meddwl chapter 20 . 3/15
Aaaah... The suspense and mysteries and 'what ifs' and getting to me. Also was not expecting Egypt to be one of the final six. But please update. I know life aint kind to fanfic authors but if you still can, we will wait for your update... Thus fic is just to good to ignore for any reason (unless you cant read the language.)
Can you please bring Japanin soon? I seriously love the relationship between him, Greece, annd Turkey.
A big fan chapter 20 . 2/14
Can you please update
I want to know who Egypt will piss off
I love this story a lot. It's a nice twist of humor and love(and some fluf) while still having the interesting plot that makes me wonder what will happen next ;) It's such a shame that you have seemed to drop a well planned and funny story. I cant force you to continue it, but I'll keep an eye out and maybe it will be updated some day. Keep writing!
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »