Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
Sarahsoarus chapter 20 . 3/24
If you add a new chapter I will read it so hard
Ryfedd Meddwl chapter 20 . 3/15
Aaaah... The suspense and mysteries and 'what ifs' and getting to me. Also was not expecting Egypt to be one of the final six. But please update. I know life aint kind to fanfic authors but if you still can, we will wait for your update... Thus fic is just to good to ignore for any reason (unless you cant read the language.)
Can you please bring Japanin soon? I seriously love the relationship between him, Greece, annd Turkey.
A big fan chapter 20 . 2/14
Can you please update
I want to know who Egypt will piss off
I love this story a lot. It's a nice twist of humor and love(and some fluf) while still having the interesting plot that makes me wonder what will happen next ;) It's such a shame that you have seemed to drop a well planned and funny story. I cant force you to continue it, but I'll keep an eye out and maybe it will be updated some day. Keep writing!
Karano chapter 1 . 1/14
Yooooo, anything up...I made contact with you on tumblr, man.
Come on, at least an announcement? To know when, if, you'll write again.
Strainline chapter 20 . 1/11
Please dont abandon this story!
I know it has been more than two years
I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HETALIA FICS I HAVE EVER READ TILL NOW.
And i have scoured for over 6 months looking for a great fic.
Almost all great fics are abandoned ;A;
PRETTY PLEASE WITH AN OVERLY CUTE CHERRY ON TOP
doodlekitt chapter 20 . 1/3
Your story is wonderful. I really enjoy the interactions between the characters, as well as the carefully developing plot that underlies it all. And that thing with Spain... that was amazing! It's fine if you never update, since it sounds like you have much bigger concerns that fanfiction. Even just what you've finished thus far is a pleasure. Of course, I'm following this just in case. Take care of your health!
Cocoaflower chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I love the development in this chapter! Romano D: But, nonetheless, thoroughly enjoyed it! :DD
Iheartlife888 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Are you dead? If your not then please UPDATE! I have been waiting for years!
Karano chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Lmao, your writing is so good after a year of hiatus? Damn, you're good.

I could go on Tumblr and get on your ass because damn it, now the conflict is nearing its climax and everybody who followed and faved both you and your stories is still waiting, I'm sure. We are waiting for the next chapter.

S'il vous plaît, ne nous laissez pas. Ton talent est grand. Tu êst incroyable. Je pense que je comprends, ma chérie. J'ai aussi quelques problèmes graves. Mais l'écriture est censé remonter le moral, même si seulement un peu. Tu peux faire l'impossible. Tu peux écrire un nouveau chapitre.
(lmao I tried to be motivational but I just butchered French)

I hope you're doing well. Here I go, let's check your Tumblr:).
Karano chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Yup, Holy Shit is the rightful word for that ending.
But Spain is finally back :D
Karano chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
OOOOH Spain has personality changes...
(congrats on the laptop, I know I'm like many years late, but just, y'know...)
I started laughing like a psycho at the France/S. Korea part. Holy Shiva, priceless.
BUT what is up with Spain? Antonio? WTF?
I'm really worried and sick of all this mystery about why did the world suddenly forget about Nations.
And another worrying fact would be their background. All that about brothers and parents, it's bringing me a really sick feeling.
Karano chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
*stupid reviewer is stupid* That explains it...you know some in-depth stuff about Canada, you know French but not perfectly, yet you use it often...you're French Canadian, or something close tho that :o.
Its nice to live in paradise, isn't it?Your Canada is absolutely spot on and Poland...I just love how you portray him.
But the mystery regarding the Nations remains. Were they framed? Some magic at work?
They lost their status, that's obvious. But so much mysteries...
Karano chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Ooooh, right, Prussia and Germany have older appearances! So no one will suspect them this early...
1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »