Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
SummieBee567 chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Please write more! I am absolutely in love with this story!
Akio chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I've read this story about a year ago and still enjoy rereading it from time to time. Good luck on whatever is going on on your side. Me and other fans of your story will patiently wait for your return!
animeparody chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Word cannot express my love for you right now. It's a good mystery, wondering which side is true because this is fanfiction, where literally anything can happen. It's also an in depth study of the characters at the same time. A beautiful combination, very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hello chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Still waiting for Japan! I really hope that all this is not a delusion, especially if your giving out hints like America's super strength! I am really regretting finding this awesome fanfic before you completed it. Good luck on whatever you are doing.
JackFrostGermany chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Please, please, please continue writing this story! It's excellent, and I absolutely love it! It's the best Hetalia mental hospital fanfiction I've read by far (And trust me, there are A LOT!) and I have many friends who would just love to continue reading it. This fanfiction left us all at a cliffhanger, so please continue the story! Phenomenal job so far! This fanfiction is pure brilliance!

Your awesome fan,
JackFrostGermany
Guest chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
All I have to say is that THIS STORY IS UTTERLY FANTASTIC!
Sapphirin chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
I don't normally read many fanfictions involving male/male pairings, but this was so very nicely done! All of the characters are so perfectly in-character, and I absolutely love the way you portrayed Romano, he's quite a hard character to write for correctly, and you did an absolutely AMAZING job!

(Ah, Kiku when will you enter the story...?)

Keep up the great work and can't wait for updates,
sapphirine
HJ69 chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Ve When will you updated this story is like the
cloudkin chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
itS BEEN TWO YEARS
PLEASE UPDATE I BEG OF YOU THIS IS SO GOOD AND IM IN LOVE
luckynumberblack chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next update. Also thanks for posting this.
Light8mare chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
I am sorry to hear of your stress and problems. I hope it'll get better.
I understand your need for hiatus (had chronic wrist pain since last summer. Just starting to get better) and so I assure you that I will be patient and wait. Your story is so magnifico that even though I dislike yaoi I'm still reading. You've taken a brilliant idea and executed in one of the best ways possible. You didn't even begin dragging with the length (something I do frequently with my lengthy stories).
Good luck.
LupusLover chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
I just... I... I'm in tears over this story. It's written so well and the characters are in character and I can't stop crying over the beauty of this story. I realize you will most likely not update (I don't even know if you'll ever see this) but could you maybe message me and tell me how it will end? If not I understand. All in all, this is a work of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Good, no, great would be an understatement to describe this story. It's simply WONDERFUL. One of the few stories that actually made me cry or some sort of emotion. You HAVE to finish this.
Sips chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
FINISH THIS THING!
Amazingpersonyes chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Where is the rest?
More, I want more! XD
And can we see some angry feli? And will we be seeing russia soon?
I love those two.
Oh and by the way, this is great. Keep it up mate :)
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »