Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/22/2018
Authors notes are excessive with your story layout. The flow of it is well done though, and the topic intriguing
Allstarall chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
A very nice interesting story and view. Antipation is constantly killing me.
Dulharpa chapter 20 . 5/29/2018
Okay, first off, this fic is really amazing. I love your writing style and I love the plot. It's just? so? good?

I would love if it was updated but for now i just hope you are better than you were when you had the need to stop writing -
Will chapter 20 . 5/22/2018
Even though I am quite late with reading this fic, I want to thank you for writing this amazing story. While you may not finish it which while disappointing is fine, I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to bless us with a story like this in the first place. I hope that you are in a better place now than a few years ago, and that you will start writing again someday, be it for hetalia or a different fandom. Thank you for this amazing experience.

All the best,
Will
old fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
I still think about this fic to this day. It's that fucking good. The only one that has meant so much to me, like I'm rereading now even though I haven't seen/ read hetalia in probably 5 to 6 years. THANK YOU for writing this and for the nice memories 3
Canada and Kumajiro chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
please update
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 20 . 1/17/2018
No updates in years. Ah well. One can hope that amazing stories’ authors come back to finish, right? I’ll wait for the next chapter, even if it never comes. (;_;)
Shadowonwater chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
To other people reading the reviews on this I tried to find the author on Tumblr and AO3. Tumblr just pulls up one post where someone just mentions dethronedHierophant. On AO3 I tried both "dethronedHierophant" and "CaCoPhOnY of ScReAmS", "CaCoPhOnY of ScReAmS" pulls up 5 different stories all that just had the words "cacophony" and "scream" in their description so that was unhelpful. "dethronedHierphant" pulled up a single story called "Moonstruck" by knightswatch and phantomwised neither seem to have anything to do with the author nor does the story(through it is a Homestuck story) I have not read the stories nor do I think I will so I don't know the contents of the stories.
HuffelpufStudent chapter 14 . 11/3/2017
Besides Belgium and Spain Romano doesn’t visit people

What about the Netherlands and Cuba ?
HuffelpufStudent chapter 13 . 11/3/2017
I love the fact that I understand enough French that I don’t need the translations
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
dammit spagna
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
SHIT NO OMFG WHY
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
"I didn't even know Egypt had a name" *claps* that's beautiful.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »