Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
bookworm-of-bookworms chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
This is such an amazing story! If you don't think you're going to update it, maybe put it up for adoption?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
My face is red now from larghing so hard
Swedandnotpewdie chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
What did Sweden even do? It was like once or twice he actually was strong and spread fear! I mean Most of the violent vikings came from denmark and norway, thé Swedish vikings just traded and made cities (mostly). Most of the time he was too busy fighting denmark and russia and trying to not get left behind by thé danish traders and trends from South Europe, or more specifice France! I just dont understand why no one likes him yet in this fic expect Finland. Are they still scared by thé lion of the North or what? Or is it that he fought with Russia and won in thé past? Back in those Days Sweden got to know and learn everything later than Most People because he Lives so far North. It was thé same thing for russia. He had a Hard time even trying to keep up with everyone Else. And russia wasnt thé superpower that we know today. He was also once weak. Or rather had a Hard time keeping up with everyone Else for thé same reason as Sweden. He hav had Peace for 200 years now and have nearly no Army at all. Why are thé countries in thé Room lying about liking him so that he wont be depressed anymore!? It just feels arrrgh! Wrong!
camry72 chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
Say what now! This Spain is a Doctor?
camry72 chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
If the Nations somehow ended in an alternate universe you would think they would have figured that maybe theses people aren't trying to offend them but that they truly don't know them.
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
OMFG PERFECTION
Chilledd chapter 20 . 4/28/2016
I'm pretty sure all your 1,500 followers are going to grab pitchforks and torches and chase you around until you update. Oh wait, hasn't that already happened?
Madds.Is.Trash chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
Awwww sh*t, this story hasn't been updated since 2009?! Well there is still some hope...barely.
The Popsicle Sandwich chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
Oh god. This story is incredible! Please continue it. I can't wait to see Egypt!
fandomsforever2003 chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
Please, please update! This is the first type of story I found like this, and it's awesome!
Sturnidae chapter 20 . 3/29/2016
WHERE IS RUSSIA
WriterGreenReads chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
I am so completely confused and so completely in love with this story. Oh God, please finish it.
BigTimeMistake chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
I was hoping that Russia would show up at one point, but seeing as you haven't updated in nearly four years, I really can't get my hopes up.
Pomfry chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Okay. This is really wonderful. Update when you can. (Hopefully that'll be soon.)
Pomfry chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
NO! No no no no no no... Poor Romano.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »