Reviews for Folie à Plusiers
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
OMG! THIS IS SOOO AWESOME! Please, update soon! I know it's been years, and this is probably just a dead end project you forgot about or just don't have the motivation to continue for longer, but PLEASE update, I'm willing to try to beta for you and this is one heck of an amazing story! I really don't want to see it become one of those dregs you find a decade after it's last been update and wonder where the end is. please, I implore you to continue it, for the sake of millions of readers who are awed by your skill with words!
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
I really love this fic i hope you update when you can :3
Leaffeather chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...
lilliparadox chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This is a cute little story. A little repetitive, but still rly cute
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
OH MY GERMANY HERE COMES SUFIN!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
Hey. I don't know if you'll see this because I don't know if you check the comments, but I wanted to tell you that your fanfiction is totally awesome. I actually stayed up until six in the morning reading it, so it's a good thing that it's summer vacation. Keep up the good work, you're great!
Diya3110 chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
This chapter is great and this story is really addicting... So I hope to see an update sooner even though it's been 3 years already...:))
arigato chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
Hey! I know its been long time and i dont blame you for that! I just wanted to say that this fanfic is beautiful wonderful and just AMAZING~! Thank you for it you cute pie. :)
an orange peel chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
I am in love with this. Seriously. While I'm not a fan of any of the Hetalia ships, the amazing story makes them bearable, at least. So thank you for that XD. I'd hate to get chased away by sudden USUK smut... But it seriously is a pretty damn fantastic story, and I'd love to see more, especially since Egypt is my bad XD. So anyway, I love the story, and I hope you get less busy soon so that I can have more of this fantastic news! :3
Leaffeather chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
you have to update this story soon! its too great to be ignored for...about three years. although if there is a problem really more important than this, I understand and im sure others will too.
fhedeactivated chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Hey, I love your story so, so, so much. But don't worry about updating! Sort out whatever's happening with you right now, and just know that everyone is here for you.

Stay happy, amigo!

~Hasta La Pasta~
YayBTTisTogether chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
Hey, friend, seems you haven't updated this in a while. I kinda miss reading it. I don't know you and I'm not gonna pretend to, so if you've quit on the story or fell out of the fandom or just forgot your password, I'm here to say don't worry about it! I love your writing style and I love this story and I'll check for updates until I die. You've really inspired me to write some of my own Hetalia fanfiction, although I doubt I'll ever share it with the world. Just so you know how god of a job you did with this, I can't stand the USUK ship. Not one bit. Absolutely hate it. The one good thing is I can read their ship name as "You suck" as in the idea of the ship sucks. That being said, it didn't even cross my mind to stop reading when America confessed to Canada. I also really hate Poland and Turkey, but here I am, enjoying the shit outta them! This may be the best fanfic I've ever read and I eagerly await the rest. So long you don't close your account or register this story as finished then there's still hope, right? Besides, you never got to the EgyptxTurkey stuff you warned us about earlier!

Sidenote: I haven't slept in over 50 hours so I apologize if I said anything stupid or offensive. Whatever I type was meant to be encouraging and inspiring and I'm really tired. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
YMMSSpamano chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
"Too hot, aru." Oh, China, even in the fanfics you get the best lines! Beautifully written, I love your writing style and how you not only take the time to write half of France's and Canada's lines in French, but also to leave helpful little translations at the bottom. You're very talented and considerate to your readers. Thanks for the amazing story, can't wait to catch up!

Love,
You Made Me Ship Spamano

P.S. If Spain returns, I'm excited to see if BTT antics ensue. 3
afairysghost chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
Wow this is really great, it's to bad it looks like it won't be updating though. I was really curious as to what was going to happen. Oh well.
teabrows chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
It's been three years! Please author please continue.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »