Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
chansoo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i've always loved DeClan and Fiona together ;3; you just pawned major ass with theis fic my friend.
ShootingStarOnTheHorizon chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow! That was really deep and amazing. Not that I'd ever admit I was a fan of the twinset,haha :)

update?
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Fiona and Declan kind of remind me of Kathryn and Sebastian from Cruel Intentions, even though they are twins and not step-siblings. Anywho, love this!
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Finally after a while of exploring the degrasi fandom I have found some truly amazing authors
Meeeee chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This-is-effing-perfect!
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i like it allot, and u should do another, with a longer plotline and some smutty smut smut]

hugZ()
arienettechemistry chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I LOVED this! It's one of the only, and certainly the best, fics I've read where Declan doesn't sound horribly OOC. You should definitely pen another chapter! ;]
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
love love love it! just beautifully written!
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
The writing in this is so gorgeous. I'm in total awe of your talent.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Absolutely perfect I love them and this is amazing I loved the end so dark and angsty!
allweknowisfalling chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I am FLOORED. Amazing fic.

It was so well-written, serious, and totally believable for the characters. Their society roles, Declan's pain - OMG, LOVE IT SO MUCH.

SO FREAKING GREAT. Good job. :)
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. This is insanely good. You were totally in Declan's head here, and it makes so much sense for his character. As squicky as the incest thing is, those two do have a vibe, and you made this hot and torturous without descending into a cliche. Great fic!
Enchanter chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great story! The descriptions of the characters and Declan's pain were perfect. I would love it if there was more to come!
MadBoxOfTurtles chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aww. i just love Declan.

Seriously, Whether he's with Fiona or Holly J. i love him.

Just not with Jane... ew. lol.

Great story!
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was just so beautifully written I can't even begin to explain it. I will say that it's hilarious how no one seems to care about Declan/Jane and all anyone is talking about is Declan and Fiona's relationship. It would be so awesome if Degrassi "went there" like this story did, but of course it's not going to happen.

I think you took an interesting approach to their personalities. Declan is supposed to be the one who doesn't care about feelings and how people react to him, but here he's the exact opposite. He actually cares about what Fiona thinks and how she'll respond to him because he actually cares about her.

This could easily have a followup chapter from Fiona's point of view but I understand that you probably have other stories and stuff you're working on. It would be interesting to see what would happen if their parents found out or better yet, one of their classmates. Again, wonderful job. You should definitely write more of this pairing.