Reviews for Dean and Sam discover HurtComfort
Calico Productions chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
"Why do they like us sick?" Because that makes them weaker then normal,and that means we get to take care of them. And really,who dosn't like that? LOL.
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great idea! you should write more though.. like sam finding out all the stories about him where he is raped and hurt and tortured and stuff. that would be AWESOME!
Ghostey chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I've been going back through the past couple weeks logging E/O challenges for the book collection and thinking to myself. "Damn. I can pick one FEEL for the format to work."

Lo and behold this is the first I popped open, and I didn't need to read any more, this just hit the nail on the head and is perfect and funny in every way.

For me personally it has to do with I like seeing the old hero/damsel in distress dynamic. Less so much the distressed character, but the other really stepping it up and saving the day. And I while I'm shamelessly a Dean fangirl, I love to see him incapacitated so that Sam can shine against the preconceived notion of "the little brother" and the "protected." Or alternatively, incapacitating a character in order to take away the sense of immortality to Dean (The protector) and especially Cas (the seemingly immortal?)
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol :D i love H/C too :D :D yeyness i will willingly admit to been the freaky fangirl that laps all the hurt sam and dean up - be scared boys :D thankyou :D xx
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Classic. Thanks for a great little fic!
67impalalover chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
lol...i wish...

Great job!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Really, why do we like them sick? :giggle:
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
LOL Too funny! And sadly true. ;)
Merisha chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
“Dude there are more sick stories of me! Sonovabitch look at all of them! Sneezing, puking, fever, headache, coughing, the list is endless! I’m starting to feel nauseas just looking at this.”

ROFL ... I adore that line :D ... wait till he meets the Hurt!Dean fangirls ... boy guy is never gonna leave his motel room LOL XD

Wonderful drabble, totally made me chuckle!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Bwahahahhahahaa... funny :D I think the slash stories cought Kripke's eyes first and cover this hurtcomfort fandom from his view. Yeah and I wonder too if they know about this. I mean most of tv shows have tons of h/c fanfics but I don't think they will understand. Maybe the only person who will understand is Sera Gamble because... I don't know... maybe because she's a woman :D Men don't do h/c. Erm... I think (?)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*giggles* Oh, I can see why Dean would get nauseous from merely looking at all the whump and hurt/comfort stories. Actually kind of scary, come to think of it. hehe

Well done, writergirl!
OcherMe chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
haha...thats a question that still puzzles me. But I love it so :) Great drabble!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*giggle* wonder what Sam would have said, and poor Dean feeling ill just reading about it. *giggle*
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I'm sure neither would enjoy the would sick/comfort thing, lol. However, imagine Jensen and Jared's thoughts on the subject! :p
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ok... so I have to admit the summary had me a little worried... But I totally have to cop to this! LOVED it - you nailed me! LOL! Seriously - this is like a roast! HE! Poor Dean - if Sam can explain it to Dean, I'd love for him to explain it to me...