Reviews for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Crisis
Lance-log chapter 1 . 8/6
I read all of the 26 chapters in one go, tought I not very like this type of story but I was curious on how you would end this. You could maybe do two separated stories, because the tune is very different between the two.
But as I said I wanted to know where were you going with both Nanoha-F-Y and the Al Hazard things.
As a pledge I'd said this is a very Nanoha's type story (mostly the second parts). Like If It was an other series after StrikerS. (And usually It was the story I like less..! xD I prefer the touching pieces of feelings and angsts) but, well, I am satisfy. You made it realistic in more than a way!

In the end, just some little tought..!
I like in the first part the relationship between Fate and Teana (even If I think in some sentences you go a little OOC). I'm sorry for the little part Hayate had in the last, but when she were saved by the old general It's beautiful! And in these moments the all story seems just like a movie and you described this sensation very well!
For the threesome... well, I'm wondering how you'll ended it, and well.. in this story It could be good.. yes..! (I was for the NF of course xD)
As for the matter with Precia and sociophatic, I could accept that as well (I really hate when people make her totally good!)
(See? You seem to have taken all the right points for me xD..!)
In the end, the things It made me happiest was when we discovered that Fate has no legacy with Jail and her father is Harlown..! 3 You couldn't do possibly better..!

So well, in the end congrats for the story, for the Nanoha spirit you keep trought it, and congrats to you to made it..!

P.s. I'm not judging grammar because english It's not my first language and so I hope you forgive me eventual error up there..! :)
See you!
Will Lockhart chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
Okay, I read this after reading future tense and I must say this isn't as dark as future tense bit still has its dark elements... Though I should have read this before reading future tense.
Like your future tense, the characters are all written well though there are some elements that I can understand and apprehend but not accept it...
Great story by the way! I figure that this story and the future tense that u had written after this, could make better Nanoha stories after Strikers than Vivid and Force but then again there could be overload of anguish involved which is unlike a Nanoha Series; Nanoha series tend to be lighthearted...
I think I am rambling now so just want to say another wonderful story by you and look forward to more of such stories from you in the future!
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Dude... This is like... the BEST sequel fic for StrikerS I've EVER read!

Not only are the Aces and the Fowards still awesome, but characters like Yuuno, Chrono and Arf are back and kickling ass and being of plot importance! I LOVE this!
Nolrai chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
vivio feels just slightly too young, to me.
Dion Mystique chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm enjoying this. I was looking for a good Nanoha fiction on here, and I believe I've found it. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Wow. Just... Wow. I like the way everything has a scientific explanation behind it, making it seem more realistic. You have my respect. :3
hh chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
shipping ruin the story.
ZonaRose chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
LOL that was GREAT. I loved it very much. I loved the plot and the twists and turns in this fic/story. I look foreword to more from you. Keep up the GREAT works!
pika318 chapter 26 . 11/25/2010
After two days, I finally managed to finish your story. It's so well written (everyone's in character, the plot and the pacing are good), that if you could draw this, it'll make a really good doujin manga.

I loved the last chapter, especially when Nanoha's mother fainted. She must be shocked that she became a grandmother without knowing it :P
Taeniaea chapter 26 . 10/4/2010
Cool Story LoL Nanoha poor mother :))
Jack Bauer Reborn chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
"Although I admit the idea came from an old episode of Star Trek: TNG. Riker, Data, and I think Tasha were trapped on a planet, and a new attack probe would launch every 11 minutes or something, from the destruction of the old one. Each was stronger than the last as the system learned. But don't think watching that episode will give you any insights here!"

You're probably thinking of The Arsenal of Freedom, which is funny in this context because the seller in that episode has the motto of "Peace through superior firepower."
Nanya chapter 26 . 8/8/2010
You jerk! All these twists and turns! *Shakes a fist at you*

That was a rush. Glad I read it. Wow, great story... now I can really go and enjoy the 2nd sequel to this. *Chuckles* I read the first sequel before this one. Still, very excellent story.
Quincy80 chapter 26 . 7/6/2010
A great story which I truely enjoyed.

I look forward to reading the rest of your work.
NGTM-R chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
Okay. So I've been reading for awhile. Now, it's not bad. It's not really great either, but it's not bad. It's the usual stuff; nobody in the fandom really writes a good combat scene. Yeah, I might catch hell for that opinion but I honestly think it's true. I blame the reading habits I've seen on display, like F91 listing their favorite author as JD Robb when the section desperately needs more devotees of Stackpole or even Sherman and Cragg. I should probably count myself lucky we get any combat at all in comparison to the poor folk in the Gundam Wing section.

I'm rambling. Forgive me.

Anyways, what really motivated me to comment here wasn't Arf or crappy combat or anything like that. It was Quattro. Because though as you note most people who get hit by the pink beam of doom turn into good guys in the end, this is just unbelieveable. Fate and Vita (and for that matter, Vivio, though you probably don't need me to tell you this) were never really evil in the first place. Quattro was. In fact, Quattro is easily up there with Precia in terms of outright evilness. Sure, Precia was whipping her kid, but Quattro's torturing Vivio, and the key difference is that Precia had a reason and a story. Quattro's doing it for the lulz. It's nearly impossible to watch StrikerS and not conclude that Quattro is simply a complete pyschopath. Nobody would ever contemplate having Precia turn good...which, honestly, is sad, because Precia probably could have been helped, given time, given a lot of therapy. Quattro is almost certainly beyond redemption. Particularly on such a "second thoughts" setup. It's very brief, it absorbs maybe twenty lines of story time, far less than any other major plot point that lasted that long. This is a huge, serious change in personality for this character and needs to be granted considerable time and energy if it's going to be taken seriously.

Let's consider for a moment exactly how Quattro redeemed herself. She ran Jail and Uno through with a sword. Now, this is entirely in keeping with something Quattro would do. But this is Meta-Quattro, to borrow a term; the Quattro as she is in "reality". This isn't something the Quattro who's having second thoughts would do! But she did it anyways. When you get right down to it, you've portrayed the character in two mutually exclusive ways. Or Quattro's inner pyschopath decided she wasn't going down without one last acknowledgement, author be damned.
Moczo chapter 26 . 6/23/2010
Awwwww. That was... that was about the best ending we could have hoped for.

Poor Precia. Never thought I'd say that, but this fic took a stab at really humanizing her. It's not quite possible to do so completely, but you did better than most.

In the end, I really get the impression that a lot has been lost, but life goes on. Overall, the tone is positive, and that's good. I've always been a sucker for a happy ending, and while this is a bit bittersweet, it's still warm enough to make me feel good. Now I just wish I'd finished reading it a long time ago...