Reviews for Rain
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Sweet :)
rinshy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
wonderful story! All the characters are portrayed just the way they were in the manga/ anime... the plot is very logical indeed... couldn't find fault anywhere... the transition of relationship between rin and sess is beautifully portrayed and it seemed very sensible... anyone would agree that this is how the couple would end up, had there been a sequel for Inuyasha... There could not be a better and a more sensible ending than this... VERY WELL DONE... please keep on writing fanfics on rin X sess pairings (sharing romantic relationship) having ONLY the HAPPY ENDING...
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow- this was real lovely. I needed this. Thank you :)
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So sweet.

V.E.
SunshineRealism13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! Was that a oneshot? It seems like one XD Nice job on this, 6/5 and thats over that charts :D
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aww. That was sweet. And may I just say that the song Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift fits really well with this story.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
adorable! really sweet!

HawkAngel
Karmira chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is beautiful writing, truthful to the characters, and romantic. One of the best Sesshomaru and Rin stories ever. I love it! I read it slowly and was lost in the rain and both of their feelings. Wonderful!
Mafiamofo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009