Reviews for The Unmentionables?
OH GOD WHAT
Elton chapter 8 . 11/1
This is a fun story line. I hope you continue.
Harry a jerk. And this is one more Ron bashing story
JudyWoman613 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I Really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
lou2003us chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
The hell!
major wallace chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
awesome
Penghost chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
A very naughty Hermione in deed!
And in joint venture with Luna AND Daph !
A real deadly combination!
Wild fantasy's to boot to!

But why has Harry always to be so daft?
Clueless about girls, yes, but daft?
And as a flier and seeker his awareness and reactions are very fast!
But you make him worse than Nev 1. year!

Get him up to speed again please!
Much more fun when he makes some pay backs to "he's" Girls! :-)
(any clues about all "he's" girls? please!)
AND:
Just wonder about your environment to have all this kinky (day?)(night?) dreams? :-) :-,)
Can you sit at all?
So quiet!

Thank you for your time and naughty tales, and thank you making Hermione as taskmaster!
Nobody better than her!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Not a bad story really. But the last chapter is one of the stupidest things I've ever read, and apparently it's been abandoned.
Skyofblood chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Interesting
Glop chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Where the HELL did that come from?!
Spoils chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Interesting story so far, hope you update soon! Would like to know what SPPEW stands for!
The Real Spartacus chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
This last chapter was bloody amazing! I'm kind of worried about the insanity behind Hermione and Luna, but I have to admit it is slightly arousing. Although this chapter seemed rather rushed to me compared to the previous ones. Looking forward to the future!
Knives91 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Harry, if you aren't honestly considering going Maguyver and running the hell away at this point, I'm going to worry about you.

An excellent chapter! I eagerly await the next one!
Bladre MKT chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
yeah well... yeah it was weird... quite confusing... i dont have a clue of where ar ya going XD but im here! im staying till the end!