Reviews for The Unmentionables?
Woman613 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I Really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
lou2003us chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
The hell!
major wallace chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
awesome
Penghost chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
A very naughty Hermione in deed!
And in joint venture with Luna AND Daph !
A real deadly combination!
Wild fantasy's to boot to!

But why has Harry always to be so daft?
Clueless about girls, yes, but daft?
And as a flier and seeker his awareness and reactions are very fast!
But you make him worse than Nev 1. year!

Get him up to speed again please!
Much more fun when he makes some pay backs to "he's" Girls! :-)
(any clues about all "he's" girls? please!)
AND:
Just wonder about your environment to have all this kinky (day?)(night?) dreams? :-) :-,)
Can you sit at all?
So quiet!

Thank you for your time and naughty tales, and thank you making Hermione as taskmaster!
Nobody better than her!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Not a bad story really. But the last chapter is one of the stupidest things I've ever read, and apparently it's been abandoned.
Skyofblood chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Interesting
Glop chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Where the HELL did that come from?!
Spoils chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Interesting story so far, hope you update soon! Would like to know what SPPEW stands for!
The Real Spartacus chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
This last chapter was bloody amazing! I'm kind of worried about the insanity behind Hermione and Luna, but I have to admit it is slightly arousing. Although this chapter seemed rather rushed to me compared to the previous ones. Looking forward to the future!
Knives91 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Harry, if you aren't honestly considering going Maguyver and running the hell away at this point, I'm going to worry about you.

An excellent chapter! I eagerly await the next one!
Bladre MKT chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
yeah well... yeah it was weird... quite confusing... i dont have a clue of where ar ya going XD but im here! im staying till the end!
ynony chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
It was entertaining, but I gotta say that I'm disappointed how little smut actually happens between Harry and the girls. I was hoping more chapters would be like the one with Fleur. You did a great job on that one and it's the reason I favorited this story. Like I said the story itself is entertaining but after building up with Cho in this chapter, next to nothing happens with her and Harry. Very little happened with Susan either. I think you could still tell your story and make it more enjoyable without leaving Harry (and the readers) hanging.
reader83 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Wow, this has really gone downhill. Batshit crazy robot molesting an epileptic Cho until she starts driveling like a broken psychiatric patient? That's supposed to be entertaining? Boring cheapshots at the Weasleys which had nothing to do with the story (when it's related to the plot, fine, but in this chapter it was just a pointless, dull, ranting digression)... lame.

Followed this fic from the beginning, but... christ... this chapter was just shoddy.
Slytherin66 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
A good chapter and thanks for it.

Good points to consider has “Harry had gone dark and was sacrificing Hermione, or that a level 9 Apocalyptic event was occurring” still Minerva and the others knowing what was going would make things awkward would they struggle to look Harry in the eye be impressed with Hermione’s study habits, Harry’s stamina or offer suggestions to improve things.

Luna’s Snoopy dance is important.

Harry learned to dance that is a good thing given how popular he can be with the ladies you would have thought someone would have taken him in hand to learn what he needed to know in 4th year.

A nice outfit Cho has I am glad she is involved as people really seem to hate her in the world of fanfics. A fight between Hermione and Cho would be epic I bet Harry recoded it or had it played on a loop at Azkaban as a way to weaken the Dementors and cause the prisoner’s to suffer. Luna’s snoopy dance would finish them I think and were Sirius present to watch the fight or dance he would be free for about two minutes as he humps a poor girls leg.

Hermione’s foot stomp of doom is a bad omen way worse than a Grim.

Ron’s suffering is always entertaining, Ginger troglodytes nice word choice.

It does not surprise me about Poppy’s shrine I wonder if Harry’s success with the ladies is because Poppy gave him potions to enhance him or improve his stamina.

“stealthy, sneaky little ninja librarians” that would look good on a chocolate frog card or as a tv series.

TIM was really something but Harry’s going to have a hard time explaining his first child to his biological children when he has them.

I look forward to the next chapter.