Reviews for 1001 Things It Means To Be A Dad: Naruto Style!
Knaruto chapter 149 . 4/25
There were some I was sure to die of laughter. But the fluff could be so sweet!
Guest chapter 130 . 7/31/2018
"this wasn't Uchiha behavior it was Uzumaki behavior" lol this had me in stitches!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 156 . 4/3/2015
Yeah, the best Dad here would be Sasuke. Followed by Kakashi. Believe it! Teeheehee!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 154 . 4/3/2015
*Sasuke faints*
Doctor?! Anybody? Call 911! We have a patient here!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 102 . 4/3/2015
My favorite Dad out of all of them would be Daddy Sasuke.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 50 . 4/3/2015
Look! Its a bird! No, its a plane! No! Its Gaara's manliness flying out from their house's window! Poor Daddy Gaara.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 47 . 4/3/2015
Ahh, the Emo, Weirdo, Lazy, and Perverted Husbands Club Anonymous. Heeheehee!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 45 . 4/3/2015
I giggled! Trust Naruto to have a one track mind when it comes to ramen! Heeheehee!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 36 . 4/3/2015
I honestly think that these two are the sweetest couple out of the bunch, with SasuNaru being in close second place.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 34 . 4/3/2015
I can imagine Daddy Gaara sitting on the couch, tilting his head to watch the tv.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 33 . 4/3/2015
I wish there were some scenarios about Daddy Sasuke being the Know-It-All-Dad to his 30 yo sons/daughters. And I think that its cute that Mommy Naruto accepts his role being the Mother of yhe household. We know that he's comparable to Kiba but then I think Naruto accepting the Mommy role can be from the fact that he grew up without parents and parental love and he didnt become bitter but he just wanted to share his love to his children.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
What? No author's notes? Well, the little notes you put make me chuckle at times. Nice work so far! I'm finishing this and then will check if you have more Naruto fics. Gonna try them out too. Kudos to you!
CheshireKitKat chapter 156 . 6/21/2014
Continue this! You are only on 156 and your supposed to make it to 1001!
RinShinsei chapter 154 . 8/22/2013
Poor Sasuke. Naruto's genes must have taken effect Ems her to say "Ramen"
yoloswagmaster chapter 4 . 7/2/2013